What's new

India's corruption tragedy hurts us all

u have initiated a very good topic....:tup:
but ur motive is rotten :tdown: just like indian corruption

I didn't initiate anything, merely rebutting the dumb troll who points finger at China without knowing the facts.

I didn't initiate anything, merely rebutting the dumb troll who points finger at China without knowing the facts.
u r not a corruption expert either.....at least not of india's.
rebutting part is ok , thoh.
any society after centuries of exploitation is bound to get corrupt....everybody looks to loot as much money they can before the boom ends. of course they dont realize that their corruption is one of the main factors behind the ending of the 'boom'.

what anarchy?
delhi anarchy....
more experience in dharnas and less so in administration

Buddy, AAP the new anti-corruption party in India? Our President Xi is cracking down on corruption too. I hope AAP wins!

Yeah dude, people here under-estimate the amount of corruption that is happening here. Good that your president is cracking down on that too?

u r not a corruption expert either.....at least not of india's.
rebutting part is ok , thoh.
any society after centuries of exploitation is bound to get corrupt....everybody looks to loot as much money they can before the boom ends. of course they dont realize that their corruption is one of the main factors behind the ending of the 'boom'.

delhi anarchy....
more experience in dharnas and less so in administration

'Administration' is
debating uselessly for 40 years whether Delhi Police should be under Delhi govt or no
letting water mafias run so rampant that even a city with one of the highest per capita water availability becomes 'water scarce'
Doubling the prices of electricity in a year where the providers are not even letting you look at documents that prove their claims are true

Are you semi literate? The article talks about challenges in finding companies to do the survey, but it was completed. It ranked China higher than India :omghaha:

sure it was completed in that brainwashed mind.

Yet despite the breadth of its research – 114,000 people surveyed in 107 countries – Transparency International doesn’t mention China once in its 48-page Global Corruption Barometer 2013. A pull-down tab of country reports on the organization’s website skips from Chile to Colombia.

It seems you are illiterate to not know that you don't have any freedom of press.

You maybe able to sell your brainwashing propaganda inside china, but to the outside world we know how your run your propaganda machines, censorships , kidnapping and false imprisonment of dissenters... and your great fire walls! :agree::agree::agree:

I guess it is telling about you guys , when the Chinese government itself finds that it's citizens are not capable of handling dissenting opinions, websites and mere words....to ensure a firewall and ban on such discussions :lol:

Yeah dude, people here under-estimate the amount of corruption that is happening here. Good that your president is cracking down on that too?

'Administration' is
debating uselessly for 40 years whether Delhi Police should be under Delhi govt or no
letting water mafias run so rampant that even a city with one of the highest per capita water availability becomes 'water scarce'
Doubling the prices of electricity in a year where the providers are not even letting you look at documents that prove their claims are true
now u are swimming in delhi , rite ?
the candle which burns too bright doesnt stay long......
i had high hopes from AAP, but they dissapointed.....instead of proper planning they staged dharnas.....fucking lunatics.....
even kids know better
they shud have started from outside support.....increased their foothold....then shud have gone for the coupe.....but no .....those lunatics chose to win the world in a week....what do u expect????....decades of congress rot will be evaporated by the magic of kejriwal....????
pathetic leader....pathetic follower.....and dejected voters.
they are not worth defending...........gullible indians were taken for a ride....unfortunately so were the so called leaders.

now u are swimming in delhi , rite ?
the candle which burns too bright doesnt stay long......
i had high hopes from AAP, but they dissapointed.....instead of proper planning they staged dharnas.....fucking lunatics.....
even kids know better
they shud have started from outside support.....increased their foothold....then shud have gone for the coupe.....but no .....those lunatics chose to win the world in a week....what do u expect????....decades of congress rot will be evaporated by the magic of kejriwal....????
pathetic leader....pathetic follower.....and dejected voters.
they are not worth defending...........gullible indians were taken for a ride....unfortunately so were the so called leaders.

It don't work that way man. COupe/ no coupe is not the point. In key policy stuff, the way business is done is just nto enough. Period. While extreme anarchy may not be preferable, you are not looking at the fact that India is in extreme inertia. 60 years to debate Lokpal. WTF? In any case he seems set to return as CM.

It don't work that way man. COupe/ no coupe is not the point. In key policy stuff, the way business is done is just nto enough. Period. While extreme anarchy may not be preferable, you are not looking at the fact that India is in extreme inertia. 60 years to debate Lokpal. WTF? In any case he seems set to return as CM.
i dont know man ...i m not a political analyst.
but even for a noob like me, its frustrating to see how AAP managed things in their short tenure.
one buffoon prescibing removal of AFSPA (not that i dont support his action, AFSPA is draconian), and other one troubling african women at the middle of the night.
hopefully things wud turn out better for AAP and the whole country as a whole.

Buddy, AAP the new anti-corruption party in India? Our President Xi is cracking down on corruption too. I hope AAP wins!

AAP is fucking *** hole ,

regarding corruption reform is required ,we agree on this point

both leading party has main agenda on their manifesto, hope some better solution will come out

see weather UPA or NDA will come hardly matter ..........12000000 job has to create per year....population is massive

without 8-9 % GDP growth it is not possible , and to gain trust of foreign investor by hook or crook reform has to take place

without it is not possible .....lets hope for the better

sure it was completed in that brainwashed mind.

Yet despite the breadth of its research – 114,000 people surveyed in 107 countries – Transparency International doesn’t mention China once in its 48-page Global Corruption Barometer 2013. A pull-down tab of country reports on the organization’s website skips from Chile to Colombia.

It seems you are illiterate to not know that you don't have any freedom of press.

You maybe able to sell your brainwashing propaganda inside china, but to the outside world we know how your run your propaganda machines, censorships , kidnapping and false imprisonment of dissenters... and your great fire walls! :agree::agree::agree:

I guess it is telling about you guys , when the Chinese government itself finds that it's citizens are not capable of handling dissenting opinions, websites and mere words....to ensure a firewall and ban on such discussions :lol:

Dumb troll always rely on grapevine news and tabloid.

Straight from the horse's mouth: Corruption Perceptions Index 2013 - Results
India ranked at 94, China 80. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Propaganda inside China?? But World's largest democracy is more corrupt than China. Propaganda inside China? But the west invest the most money in China:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Dumb troll always rely on grapevine news and tabloid.

Straight from the horse's mouth: Corruption Perceptions Index 2013 - Results
India ranked at 94, China 80. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Propaganda inside China?? But World's largest democracy is more corrupt than China. Propaganda inside China? But the west invest the most money in China:rofl::rofl:

Brainwashing has got you blind son. your link is not from Global Corruption Barometer 2013. you are citing a different report. the report I submitted is considered a leading organization. Every thing to the brainwashed = grape vine . :lol:

what does propaganda of brainwashing have to do with investing in China? have you been brainwashed so much you can't make the distinction? just because you get treated like sheep does not mean it would hamper investment.

Brainwashing has got you blind son. your link is not from Global Corruption Barometer 2013. you are citing a different report. the report I submitted is considered a leading organization. Every thing to the brainwashed = grape vine . :lol:

what does propaganda of brainwashing have to do with investing in China? have you been brainwashed so much you can't make the distinction? just because you get treated like sheep does not mean it would hamper investment.

You need a brain transplant. They are the same report from the same source.<www.transparency.org>

I posted the link to to actual result
Corruption Perceptions Index 2013 - Results
<http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2013/results>

You posted the URL of the home page
Global Corruption Barometer - 2013
<http://www.transparency.org/gcb2013>

PISA test score doesn't lie :omghaha: Transparency Index doesn't lie. World's largest democracy India is more corrupt than China :rofl:

Now stick to the topic, don't derail the thread with your dumb trolling.

Last edited:
You need a brain transplant. They are the same report from the same source.<www.transparency.org>

I posted the link to to actual result
Corruption Perceptions Index 2013 - Results
<http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2013/results>

You posted the URL of the home page
Global Corruption Barometer - 2013
<http://www.transparency.org/gcb2013>

PISA test score doesn't lie :omghaha: Transparency Index doesn't lie. World's largest democracy India is more corrupt than China :rofl:

Now stick to the topic, don't derail the thread with your dumb trolling.

it is a "perception" index and not actual one. PISA you guys got playing sly.

Back
Top Bottom