What's new

india's climb up the Value Chain

More than half of Indian manufactured products in the industrial sector sucks big time and they are only able to sell by having a cheaper price and massive kick backs...indian motors..suck..indian steel..sucks..indian made compressor..sucks..indian engines..suck..indian vehicles..suck..indian trucks..suck!

"Love. It's too close to Hate, it's almost indistinguishable."
You're so close buddy, try it. Maybe one day you can love India :angel:

More than half of Indian manufactured products in the industrial sector sucks big time and they are only able to sell by having a cheaper price and massive kick backs...indian motors..suck..indian steel..sucks..indian made compressor..sucks..indian engines..suck..indian vehicles..suck..indian trucks..suck!

People representing nations that do not have the aptitude, skill, leadership to build technology, Industries, automobiles, space, research, economies should not pretend to evaluate somebody else's work. That power rests with someone who can do all that they are trying to evaluate and better it. That's the bitter truth; a Pakistani evaluating Indian accomplishments is laughable and such posts need to be moved to the jokes section.

jealousy-greenmonster.jpg

And Who exactly has better quality?? Germans, Japanese, Americans, everyone is recalling vehicles for faulty equipment and paying fines for fudging data.

I would advise people to ignore the bozo troll (though kudos to him for targetting the Chinese in plenty of threads too...at least he is consistent hehe).

Get back to the discussion on hand.

This thread is exclusively for india's climb up the value chain, in technology, manufacturing, services etc.

I would like to invite my indian friends to keep sharing news from the local media outlets, about this development.

I would like to know how india is evolving its machinery, machine tools, chemicals sector, CASTING PRODUCTION, FORGINGS, STEEL PRODUCTION MILLS, HEAT TREATMENTS in particular.

Please sticky this thread

@WebMaster

I dont think it moved too far what british left in 1947.
Indian software industry is vibrant though.

I dont think it moved too far what british left in 1947.
Indian software industry is vibrant though.

No need for a Bangladeshi to comment when they can only dream of having industry like this:

Enjoy your 6 billion + USD a year trade deficit with us.

No need for a Bangladeshi to comment when they can only dream of having industry like this:

Enjoy your 6 billion + USD a year trade deficit with us.

Honda??? Hmmmm its a great Japanese car.

Indian industry sucks:-That's why we are the largest provider of generic drugs globally with the Indian generics accounting for 20 per cent of global exports in terms of volume.As on March 2014, Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities registered with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) stood at 523, highest for any country outside the US.

Indian industry sucks:- Why the hell Google want to start it's own campus outside US when there is no campus as such even in Europe or China.

Indian engine sucks:- That's why indian mars orbiter reached Mars, that's too in first attempt.I checked found combined Russian/chinese efforts went to failure for such a mission

Indian vehicles sucks:- World’s first tractor manufacturer to win the Japan Quality Medal (JQM)

http://www.mahindra.com/news-room/press-release/1294224263

Indian industry sucks:- I found that world's biggest oil refinery is not in US,Europe or China but in india.

The gasoline and diesel produced at Jamnagar is for export, predominantly to the United States and Europe.

Indian steel sucks:-I found the steel industry in the world is controlled mainly by an indian.ArcelorMittal is now by far the largest steelmaker in the world by turnover as well as volume, controlling 10% of the total world steel output.Indian steel industry is known all over the world.

Indian automobile industry:-Why these US and Brazilian teams coming to india for training

http://articles.economictimes.india...es-benz-india-maruti-suzuki-global-operations

I just mentioned very few matters.I will be delighted if you can provide me at least 1,yes 1 industry of pakistan into a global scale.

That you import and that we manufacture.

6 billion trade deficit and growing. End of story.

We dont import from India.. Thats a no no even it is a Japanese brand.

The deficit will even grow further as out export grows.. we need cheap source of raw materials which Indian cheap agri labor produces. :)
FYI, probably BD is the only country in Asia whose export grew 10% this year..

We dont import from India.. Thats a no no even it is a Japanese brand.

The deficit will even grow further as out export grows.. we need cheap source of raw materials which Indian cheap agri labor produces. :)
FYI, probably BD is the only country in Asia whose export grew 10% this year..

We of course export cars to people who actually have money to spend (same people who you import their old used cars from to provide 80% of your tiny private car market):

http://www.reuters.com/article/maruti-suzuki-strategy-idUSL3N12Q27M20151026

Yah you people can barely afford cars. So you stick to importing our motorcycles mostly:

Countless bajaj motorcycle in bangladesh videos on youtube. All because Bangladesh has no serious industry.

You even have to beg us to open up more trade channels for motorcycles:

http://articles.economictimes.india..._1_land-customs-stations-bangladesh-petropole

When Bangladesh (new) private car market becomes something significant (instead of the throwaway corollas that B'desh gets nowadays), we will dominate there too....like we are already doing with trucks, buses, railcars and of course motorcycles.

The commodity - manufacture split in Indian exports to Bangladesh was roughly 60% to 40% in 2011.

http://ris.org.in/images/RIS_images/pdf/South Asia meeting 2-3 may 20013 PPT/Abdul Basher_paper.pdf

eXYzXXF.jpg

At worst now its about 70 to 30 split assuming all intermediate goods are raw commodity imports:

http://stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=BTDIXE_I4

So thats about a full third (at minimum) that are finished manufactured/processed goods that Bangladesh imports from India....about 1.5 billion dollars in 2015. These include vehicles and machinery. So don't kid yourself that its some small amount in India - Bangladesh trade. It will only grow as Bangladesh consumption grows and domestic industry continues to be unable to keep pace for things like transport and manufactured and engineering goods and equipment.

And no one cares about your export growth when your base is next to negligible. You are not even in the world's top 60 exporters. Lithuania exports more than you do.

What is Bangladesh known for other than cheap banians?

Can you export anything of importance to say China?:

http://www.indiancarsbikes.in/motor...ort-madeinindia-ktm-duke-200-390-china-87495/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom