What's new

India's BVR Capability

Indian can rant all their want. The whole MIg-21 Bison aircraft debris and capture of pilot cannot be deny while IAF all can show are just few pieces of AIM-120 missile debris.

The rest of the world are no idiots. Indian can live in their self delusion but the rest of the world will not follow.
Indians are hilarious .I have enjoyed their video since 27th feb .The Indian media acting like some comedy show .Now Indians are now reporting Abhinandan videos on Youtube .Most of the videos have been removed .

Thats why CAPs might be maintaining a safe threshold from IB to minimize the of risk any such adventure. If we discount the potential arrival of newer missiles in the arsenals of both AFs, we still have the BVR edge (Amraam -vs- Adder) over them. Lets hope that the situation goes toward deescalation soon.

Last edited:
Thats why CAPs might be maintaining a safe threshold from IB to minimize any such adventure. Unless we speculate the arrival of newer missiles in the arsenals of both AFs, we still have the BVR edge (Amraam -vs- Adder) over them. Lets hope that the situation goes towards deescalation soon.
I have heard we have got PL 15 from China

Thats why CAPs might be maintaining a safe threshold from IB to minimize any such adventure. Unless we speculate the arrival of newer missiles in the arsenals of both AFs, we still have the BVR edge (Amraam -vs- Adder) over them. Lets hope that the situation goes towards deescalation soon.
Also. Aren't SD 10s better than R 77??

U r right.
Hopefully sooner than later, we would be starting work on some big dams. I would be away then.

@Knuckles what is you take on recent late feb activity! & Any news on new P&W 1000G UHBver turbofans, heard under Ames now.

Hi,

Victory has a thousand Fathers and defeat is an Orphan---.

U r right.
Hopefully sooner than later, we would be starting work on some big dams. I would be away then.

@Knuckles what is you take on recent late feb activity! & Any news on new P&W 1000G UHBver turbofans, heard under Ames now.
Recent Feb activity was told 2 MiG-21s, one pilot captured, 2 pilots missing.

Not a fan of the PW, having issues with the NEO lately. I prefer LEAP but most are taking that as a secondary set of engines.

If it is NASA Ames, I'm unaware of any PW development happening for the PW1000G.

Cheers!!!

Ok.
Have been out of touch lately, has 1A/1B been certified by EASA.
Recent Feb activity was told 2 MiG-21s, one pilot captured, 2 pilots missing.

Not a fan of the PW, having issues with the NEO lately. I prefer LEAP but most are taking that as a secondary set of engines.

If it is NASA Ames, I'm unaware of any PW development happening for the PW1000G.

Cheers!!!

On a seperate note, we have other much sinister problems bigger than Su30/BVRs/rafael.

Water shortage is at threshold level now. Power shortages are rampant as i predicted 3 x decades back. Last year i noted, we as a whole are now plagued with neckbreaking social evils not prevalent before, like materialism, lack of sympathy & care. V significant and v rapid deterioration & v manifestly apparent. People & specially the younger lot seem to be transformed into souless, wayward androids or even worse. A v visible, observable yet nimble, unconscious transformation exactly patented on the west.

These, not the BVRs can destroy us very sooner than later.

Hi,

Victory has a thousand Fathers and defeat is an Orphan---.

Ok.
Have been out of touch lately, has 1A/1B been certified by EASA.

On a seperate note, we have other much sinister problems bigger than Su30/BVRs/rafael.

Water shortage is at threshold level now. Power shortages are rampant as i predicted 3 x decades back. Last year i noted, we as a whole are now plagued with neckbreaking social evils not prevalent before, like materialism, lack of sympathy & care. V significant and v rapid deterioration & v manifestly apparent. People & specially the younger lot seem to be transformed into souless, wayward androids or even worse. A v visible, observable yet nimble, unconscious transformation exactly patented on the west.

These, not the BVRs can destroy us very sooner than later.
The onslaught nobody notices is the one from within. Very well said!

Back
Top Bottom