What's new

India's biggest Lie exposed, "No Surgical Strike" says World Body

That was Arvind initial reaction....this is after 4 days with no proof, latest video.

Meri bhi aapke Bharti sarkar aur Modi pradhranmantri se appeal he, rajneeti na khelein, saboot dikhaain surgical strikes ke.

The Indian aggression on the LOC even united bitter opposition in Pakistan; it did the same in India. However, India's claims are falling flat, and make no mistake, while Kejriwal started the segway with "I salute the PM", he is starting to doubt the account of the government on what actually happened.

Last edited:
Lol we have killed 30-35 of your soldiers in cross border firing and injured alot of them. What on earth are you talking about?
First 8, then 14 . Now 35. With this speed tomorrow 100 will gona cross.
Best Luck to you, Keep killing on Keyboard. :enjoy: :lol:

First 8, then 14 . Now 35. With this speed tomorrow 100 will gona cross.
Best Luck to you, Keep killing on Keyboard. :enjoy: :lol:

This is the third time am explaining this. Go through the posts to see what I said. 30 -35 in 2013 -15 cross border firings.

@Jawad iqbal
@smuhs1
@Airdef95
@Lahore_PAF
@all pakistan

its sure now that we hit the terrorists
thats why they are retaliating

and army is abetting in this

if we had done false flag operation why wud the terrorists strike us ?

if we killed 2 PA, then only PA shud have retaliated

but as terrorists are attacking, hence it means they want revenge or something
When you kill two of our solders we will retaliate you fool. Kashmirs stike you because they hate you. PA supports Kashmirs and so do I. Give me evidence of that you hit terrorists because the two people have been identified:
14484623_1257217844308819_1527837474407478471_n.jpg

Naik Imtiaz who embraced Shahadat at LoC today hails from Faisalabad. He was married, has 3 daughters.
14457295_1257217850975485_1225903643645108559_n.jpg

Havildar Jumma Khan who embraced shahadat at LoC hails from Astore. He was married , has one son and 2 daughters.

Calm down guys stop asking for 'Proofs; their Defense Minister already told that Hanuman & Krissh with stealth capabilities and super powers took their 14 soldiers across #LoC and when Pakistan Army caught them doing Sir Ji kal Strykes. Hanuman and Krissh forgot to pick up one soldier and flown away with their tails between their leg:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TOP HEADLINE NEWS - MODI PODI NEWS NETWORK:

1) The Fart that humiliated Modi on a global scale.

2) Spitting in the air costs Modi dearly.

3) From Surgical Strike to Surgical Fart - The stink of which sinks Modi deep into trouble.

4) WHAT SURGICAL STRIKE - Ask Global Powers.

5) Indians feeling humiliated after Leaders' lies exposed.

Here is what the Kashmiri think about the surgical strikes and like the pakistanis, kashmiris also believe dialogue is the only way forward to ensure peace:

Thread after thread..Take rest fellows..
Replacing UN with world body wouldn't make it relevant..
No country gives rats arse on this including UN body. They aren't powerful enough or by intention won't take any decision.Whether proof or not this issue will get diluted after few days.Major powers will only reply the moment they see their interest lies on this..
lol.. major powers ... that was hilarious ..

Pakistanis seem to portray a way of living in la la land. I'm wondering even if peace loving Pakistanis would acknowledge the fact the terror is rooted deep in your country and spread like cancer. At an international level, you are well renowned for what I just implied above and the fact that you keep harping about the UN resolution without reading and if reading not understanding it. One of the points of the resolution is for both countries armies to vacate the disputed territories. Another point is that the plebiscite is to be among the indigenous Kashmiri population. India is better placed to follow thru with this bcos of article 370 which among other things does not allow non Kashmiri Indians to buy property in Kashmir. Pakistan in the meanwhile has allowed people from other parts in Pakistan to settle and buy property in Pak Administered Kashmir. As a result you have a lot of Punjabis in Azad Kashmir. Another condition for the plebiscite violated by Pakistan. And there is also the issue of Aksai Chin part of Azad Kashmir which was gifted to the Chinese. All these issues make that UN resolution unimplementable. But get any Pakistani to agree on this. No point to argue. When these people argue that India is bullshitting about the latest danda we gave them, you have to understand that all the other major dandas we gave them in 48, 65, 71& 99, they regard as their victories. Well maybe not 71. They know they got screwed big time there. I think arguing with Pakis even the "peaceful" ones is like speaking to a wall of narrow minded stubbornness. You clearly are branded as a nation where its people are incapable of rational and lucid thinking vis-a-vis India.

Peace brother and sisters. You may hit like. Thanks.
people who help fight indian atrocities in kashmir is never seen as terrorist in Pakistan ...

UNMOGIP offices are in Srinagar and Muzaffarabad

They cant know what goes on at the LOC

Back
Top Bottom