What's new

India's Ballistic Missile Defense trials were "rigged"

They are shooting none other than a professor who is part of an Indian think tank - Their ownView attachment 381877 !
Lol

Modi Government is directly or otherwise responsible for his salary.

ROFOL
WOW, There are many others which have better credentials than him, you wont believe them?

And the keyboard warriors were dreaming of nullifying Pakistani missile threat already :disagree:
A wake up call was long overdue, its good that it came from within India otherwise we would had been accused of being biased.:lol:
What is your take on the technicalities rather than passing off rhetorics?

Are clickbait thread titles allowed?
Hey @ashok321 get a life.

PAD (more like whole BMD system) system I guess is still in testing phase and that requires rigorous testing and multiple launches to verify different parameters and the author has talked about one such launch here. Did he dispute the kill probability or effectiveness of the system? I dont think so. Rtaher he has pointed out at potential pros and conss of the system and its abilities. Dont know whats this all fuss about here. I can see peole have straight away awarded sort of "Medal of Ghaddari (Traitor)" to this guy. Next phase is that I think someone out from here will straight away throw ink on his face. U guys shud be rather thankful to such guys who do point out at potential weaknesses of the system which in our case is not happening as all the programs are kept damn hidden and secret from anyone else to exactly know what all failures were encountered before final product popped out.

What is your take on the technicalities rather than passing off rhetorics?
My take does not matter since I am a Pakistani and anything i say will always be dismissed as rhetoric or nonsense. Instead you should be focused on what one of your own has to say.

First, BMD is in test phase, second Pakistan would be stupid for suicide by launching quite no. of missiles at once when they don't have nuclear triad & defence, massive retaliation would be in minutes. Russian S-500 is anti-ballistic but what about S-400??And we will have Akash mk-2, MR-SAM,QR-SAM, SPYDER, Maitri for air targets like UAVs, aircraft or missile etc so if we able to use S-400 as anti-ballistic would be good support.

PAD (more like whole BMD system) system I guess is still in testing phase and that requires rigorous testing and multiple launches to verify different parameters and the author has talked about one such launch here. Did he dispute the kill probability or effectiveness of the system? I dont think so. Rtaher he has pointed out at potential pros and conss of the system and its abilities. Dont know whats this all fuss about here. I can see peole have straight away awarded sort of "Medal of Ghaddari (Traitor)" to this guy. Next phase is that I think someone out from here will straight away throw ink on his face. U guys shud be rather thankful to such guys who do point out at potential weaknesses of the system which in our case is not happening as all the programs are kept damn hidden and secret from anyone else to exactly know what all failures were encountered before final product popped out.
Fails are said publicly with failed parameters & reasons every time...No need of such third grade analyst..
His credibility is a joke in India..Most of the time he propagates self proclaimed fake tweets which he has no idea about..

Fails are said publicly with failed parameters & reasons every time...No need of such third grade analyst..
His credibility is a joke in India..Most of the time he propagates self proclaimed fake tweets which he has no idea about..

Bharat Karnad is a strategic thinker .His knowledge on technical matters is abysmal.Ive been following his blog fir years .While he does offer sound logic at times , most of the times his writing gets so coloured by his biases that they come of as rants instead of reason based structure argument .

He's a known China baiter & a Russophile .He has gone on record innumerable times with his opposition to the Rafale deal instead arguing we increase our manufacture of the MKI or Tejas or source the Su 35 or even the MiG 31 or MiG29 , in spite of it being pointed out backed up with facts why this isn't an either or situation & why the alternatives don't match up to the requirements of the IAF .

In this age of paid journalism , it's anybody's guess whether it's the Russophile in him arguing what be does best is based solely on his predilections or are there other considerations involved .

While I'd read & appreciate him for his insights into strategic affairs albeit not always , I'd give him a wide berth for his views on purely technical matters

Don't mind this joker Lol
OP finds problem in everything..There are enough videos available on Internet of it's interception & discussion of real think tanks but his intellect revolves around Bharant Karnad.He hasn't even provided reliable logic go on with his claim on this JPEG.
Indian army has already adopted Prithwi 2 & Akash.Prithwi is already a reliable platform so let's not grind on PDV .Isn't that enough of proof...! #FalseFlagger

If the case is so then isnt he committing a grave crime by undermining National Security issues? Why isnt he taken to task then? Shudnt he be investigated that why is he spreading false info on such sensitive matters and on whom behest is he doing so?

If the case is so then isnt he committing a grave crime by undermining National Security issues? Why isnt he taken to task then? Shudnt he be investigated that why is he spreading false info on such sensitive matters and on whom behest is he doing so?
He did previously such thing in C-17 also later apologies in other tweet

Media enjoys enough freedom in India that's you found articles and blogs by Leftist against crushing everything

He did previously such thing in C-17 also later apologies in other tweet

Media enjoys enough freedom in India that's you found articles and blogs by Leftist against crushing everything

Media is Pakistan is much more disgusting than what U have out there esp on issues relating to National Security. You guys better put plug on such things or one day your PM or President would be forced to call names to Indian media just like Trump did (Which in my view were totally truthful though misplaced remarks).

He is too extraneous & there is highly any mass within India who takes him with relevance.You would always find certain chaps talking against anything good happening...
And if govt acts against these small things there are so many so called intellectuals within country to voice in support of him making him mainstream followed by media funded by different oppositions making it a bigger issue...
People are being sensible & forbearance is the best weapon that will kill them systematically.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom