What's new

India's Ballistic Missile Defense trials were "rigged"

Shoot the messenger?

They are shooting none other than a professor who is part of an Indian think tank - Their own
Trash6.png
!
Lol

Modi Government is directly or otherwise responsible for his salary.

ROFOL

Last edited:
So ---- this Bharat Karnad has access to Radar intercept reports ?
or this Bharat Karnad has his own Sea Based Tracking 3D Radar which allowed him to give THIS verdict ?

Only thing i have come across from Bharat Karnad are Faults Faults Faults ---
Time and Effort is needed to Correct faults -- Even Americans correct their faults -- its not God Gifted.

Ashoka321 why have I not come across any Positive, value adding news from yourside.

He is the REAR ADMIRAL ........ got this rank from Pakistanis for no reason. He ha to serve them on daily basis.....

They are shooting none other than a professor who is part of an Indian think tank - Their ownView attachment 381877 !
Lol

ROFOL
He might be a think tank but do a background check first about his credibility.He has a history of fake claims & reverting back when situation backfires.You would find no one even iterested replying his tweets on his page..
There are thousands other reliable think tanks,scientists in this country serving nation than this idiot..

And the keyboard warriors were dreaming of nullifying Pakistani missile threat already :disagree:
A wake up call was long overdue, its good that it came from within India otherwise we would had been accused of being biased.:lol:

Bharat Karnad is Professor in National Security Studies at the Centre for Policy Research, New Delhi, and author of a number of books...
I am a professor at National security studies at the centre for policy research. I too have written a book and published numerous articles. Do you trust my statement?

At least BK did amend his situation by saying "my wrong"

Modi as a PM has never said so.
Yet keeps going like a energizer bunny and sticks to the same beaten path.

Does it mean Right Wingers should stay away from him too?
Why do you have to mix politics and the development trials of a BMD? Only desperate people trying to shove words out of their mouths into other people's minds.

When will Aaptards understand that a nations security and it's politics must not be mixed.

I am a professor at National security studies at the centre for policy research. I too have written a book and published numerous articles. Do you trust my statement?

I too am a professor at National security studies at the center for policy research. I too have written a book and published numerous articles. Do you trust my statement or not?

Why do you have to mix politics and the development trials of a BMD? Only desperate people trying to shove words out of their mouths into other people's minds.

When will Aaptards understand that a nations security and it's politics must not be mixed.

Its logic and not a politics.

BK makes mistakes and Right Wingers accuse him.
What about Indian PM who also makes mistakes but they do not come upon him?
What is the sauce for the goose should be the sauce for the gander no?

Indian PM Modi has made MANY mistakes/gaffes too.

One more reason why the right wingers should not take him seriously.
Morons of high caliber.

Modi as a PM has never said so.
Yet keeps going like a energizer bunny and sticks to the same beaten path.

Does it mean Right Wingers should stay away from him too?

You are the OP

You had a chance to change the Heading to "Modi Rigged India "

See how much efforts are you putting to correct your folly :lol:

You are the OP

You had a chance to change the Heading to "Modi Rigged India "

See how much efforts are you putting to correct your folly :lol:

I am responsible for what I write, and not responsible for what you understand from it..

He has just one agenda ...just like our neighboring country....everything may go to hell but to have a hindu dispensation is totally unacceptable for him.....and hence will stoop to any level......

You see..Hindus can live under Muslim but Muslim refused to live. ..no matter Hindus want to run the country as per Indian Constitution and follow secularism.

And the keyboard warriors were dreaming of nullifying Pakistani missile threat already :disagree:
A wake up call was long overdue, its good that it came from within India otherwise we would had been accused of being biased.:lol:
Epic Fail.
While the earlier tests had a pre defined trajectory for data collection.

The recent two tests had undefined trajectory as well as deviating targets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom