What's new

India's aircraft carrier design may have major defects.

wait till India launches their new flankers straight into the ocean hahaha

how is it possible that India has 50 years exp with Carriers and China only 10 years experience but already 20+ years ahead of India? Oh yes we are dealing with incompetent indians everything makes sense now.

Last edited:
Can't believe that I'd be the person to come out and say this but I think people are making a mountain out of a molehill with this one. We've seen less than one minute of the footage on the aircraft carrier and are not privy to actual meteorological data on the ship. You can't draw conclusions with the amount of information we are privy to.

I'm sorry. I take that back. MEA nor IA responded to the actual propaganda videos but only on the incursion from Chinese side. But don't get your hopes up on this it's actually worse for you guys. Here's what an neutral source had to say on this:

https://tass.com/world/1254813. Have fun reading this and screaming fake in this thread post this. 😂

A nameless lazy author with 3 sentences forgot to mention the source is from India.

E37ts5PVkAc0VSe.jpg

E37ts5hUYAABNAh.jpg

A nameless lazy author with 3 sentences forgot to mention the source is from India.

View attachment 790480
View attachment 790481

tass already clarified this , but pajeets got high :cheesy:

Chinese video and pictures are fake, paid actors, 62 pictures, blah blah, slumdogs indeed shameless is world class
I'm sorry. I take that back. MEA nor IA responded to the actual propaganda videos but only on the incursion from Chinese side. But don't get your hopes up on this it's actually worse for you guys. Here's what an neutral source had to say on this:

https://tass.com/world/1254813. Have fun reading this and screaming fake in this thread post this. 😂

netural source clarified its from an unconfirmed Indian source:rofl: indians said

India source = fake news
Bollywood shot = evidence :rofl:

Bulbous bow is especially important for aircraft carrier with ski jump ramp because the added weight of the ski jump ramp increases the downward force of the ships's bow.

The bouyancy of the bulbous bow prevents the ship dipping deep below the water. So its absence coupled with the weight of the ski jump ramp will cause the ship to cut deeper into the water result in serious pitching.

Can't believe that I'd be the person to come out and say this but I think people are making a mountain out of a molehill with this one. We've seen less than one minute of the footage on the aircraft carrier and are not privy to actual meteorological data on the ship. You can't draw conclusions with the amount of information we are privy to.

agree with you that the pic is inconclusive. But we are certain that the ship is made in India. So that make the assertion about their shoddy work more credible.

The video is what started the shitshow and many people jumped at it, but that scene is far from the only information we have here. Its sprinkles adding on top, drawing attention to a series of higher resolution pictures of the bow and rest of the hull during construction, the shape of the hull, evidence of complete lack of a bulbous bow and the fact that we know Indians haven't reinvented fluid dynamics or invented some kind of gravity control devices.

View attachment 790480
View attachment 790481
Most Indian trolls perpetuating this lie already know that. They are just dishonest and will not stop repeating it no matter how many times they are called out on it. In fact when they are trying to deflect and derail from shit being piled on India many of them prefer bold and blatant lies everyone knows are false or are easy to prove as false, to bait people into calling them out and redirect their attention to Indian trolling.

Last edited:
just loving the remarks from.my posters,to answer the critics

the best one was
we Indians have been operating carriers for 50.years .
you chinease for 10.years,
so don't try and tell us how design build and operate something we know far better than you chinease.
As for Pakistanis.... how can comment on a,carrier you never have had them.and most likely never will..

leave it to the experts in.this region
it looks really good

practice doesn't make perfect.

practice makes permanent.

Dude stop shitting blanks just because you heard a new term today. India does have naval hydrodynamics testing facility. Check here for all the details: https://www.drdo.gov.in/naval-research-board/nstl-vishakhapatnam

Also if time permits stop posting bullshit propaganda images from the internet. MEA has already mentioned those images as fake and none of them are indian military personel.

If you got to troll I suggest try harder.
Is Kaveri engine send to Russia for high attitude test a make up?

Back
Top Bottom