What's new

India's aircraft carrier design may have major defects.

65K-ton Flat top in the future? China has two STOBARs that size already sailing NOW.

EMALS? Where would India get EMALS? China is building a 90+K ton CATOBAR with electro-magnetic catapult right NOW.

I don't know why any sane person would bright up some imaginary future carrier that India have neither the technology nor the budget for.

India is definitely poor. It has more hungry people and less toilets than any country in Asia.

India build everything in their mouth

From this thread, Chinese who’ve operated aircraft carriers for less than 10 years surely know more than the Indian Navy who has operated Aircraft Carriers for 50 years.

By Indians logic , they should never be conquered and slaves to British, because they have been rich and operating Vedic technology for thousands of years while British live on the trees

I know this picture has been posted on this thread already. But I just cannot stop the curiosity when I saw the ship is kowtow like this.

1636127878229.png

I'm wondering if India ever does any hydrodynamics experiments before the actual building of this ship? Because such obvious failure could be easily detected from the tests, so the design optimization could be applied to avoid the failure to be happened in the real world.

In China, such test is conducted by the research institutions under CSIC, e.g. the 708th institution; or the universities with strong capacities in shipbuilding engineering, e.g. SJTU.

The experiment tank at the 708th institution of CSIC.
1636129123355.png

If you guys are so sure of your capabilities what stops you from taking what you think is "rightfully yours"? Come all in in Ladakh and Arunachal and Sikkim and get it done once and for all. Now is the time as it's only gonna get tougher from here on. Got chicken legs? Also why do u need the support of another country like P@ki$t@n in taking on India huh? Lol..Truth is you guys are always more sound than substance. Your premier and party understands that.. so apart from some stupid posturing and pointless government statements you guys will always remain just that - a country who all gets bothered about because of ur economy and belligerence but nobody really respects.
If not China need to prove anything. It's Indian
Indian-soldiers1633884465-0.png
need to come in hard and give China blue black to prove yourself.

China already few occasions teach indian a few lesson while all indian do is using mouth instead of fist to fight back. :lol:
Still waiting.
Wait what?

China are waiting for indian to strike back hard on us! :lol:

Indian-soldiers1633884465-0.png

I know this picture has been posted on this thread already. But I just cannot stop the curiosity when I saw the ship is kowtow like this.

View attachment 790408

I'm wondering if India ever does any hydrodynamics experiments before the actual building of this ship? Because such obvious failure could be easily detected from the tests, so the design optimization could be applied to avoid the failure to be happened in the real world.

In China, such test is conducted by the research institutions under CSIC, e.g. the 708th institution; or the universities with strong capacities in shipbuilding engineering, e.g. SJTU.

View attachment 790409
India don't have proper testing facilities. Their Kaveri engine high attitude test even need to send to Russia for testing...

Not to mention, naval testing facilities will even hard to come by.

Last edited:

View attachment 790408

View attachment 790409

no, indians are above this, they test everything in mouth

no, indians are above this, they test everything in mouth

They have super mouths. When you use your mouth then anything is possible.

Like India will soon have an EMALS carrier!

China is actually building a carrier with electro-magnetic catapults:

A26DD375-BAC9-485C-891F-20A58D57ACC1.jpeg

But Indians are talking about imaginary Indian carrier with EMALS as a counterpoint.

It is utterly amazing how delusional they are.

If not China need to prove anything. It's IndianView attachment 790418 need to come in hard and give China blue black to prove yourself.

China already few occasions teach indian a few lesson while all indian do is using mouth instead of fist to fight back. :lol:

Wait what?

China are waiting for indian to strike back hard on us! :lol:

View attachment 790419

India don't have proper testing facilities. Their Kaveri engine high attitude test even need to send to Russia for testing...

Not to mention, naval testing facilities will even hard to come by.
Dude stop shitting blanks just because you heard a new term today. India does have naval hydrodynamics testing facility. Check here for all the details: https://www.drdo.gov.in/naval-research-board/nstl-vishakhapatnam

Also if time permits stop posting bullshit propaganda images from the internet. MEA has already mentioned those images as fake and none of them are indian military personel.

If you got to troll I suggest try harder.

Also if time permits stop posting bullshit propaganda images from the internet. MEA has already mentioned those images as fake and none of them are indian military personel.
yes yes yes, all these photos are fake.

1636133109314.png

1636133224576.png

1636133240344.png

1636133457651.png

1636133715121.png

1636133815728.png

BTW, the following must the the real photos about how the brave supa indian beat PLA

1636133780309.png

1636133837751.png

1636133855180.png

View attachment 790408

View attachment 790409

lol dude

Dude stop shitting blanks just because you heard a new term today. India does have naval hydrodynamics testing facility. Check here for all the details: https://www.drdo.gov.in/naval-research-board/nstl-vishakhapatnam

yeah fake my ***, where ur pathetic mea said that?

actually all fake news godi media and ur government dare not utter one word about it

But bhakts say hired Pakistan actors :rofl:

They have super mouths. When you use your mouth then anything is possible.

Like India will soon have an EMALS carrier!

China is actually building a carrier with electro-magnetic catapults:

View attachment 790430

But Indians are talking about imaginary Indian carrier with EMALS as a counterpoint.

It is utterly amazing how delusional they are.

if u see Indians open defection all over internet on China related thread, they are like if China can do this , Indian can do 10 times better :rofl:

Well, pajeets iq think Bollywood shoots are the real

Last edited:
Why do you bother arguing with these fools on this forum? I think it's better to leave this place... Nothing of value here.
Have some light hearted jokes here
Nobody expects anything from Chinese pdf members, given there none associated to PLA active or former

Large majority of their posts will be Han IQ logic and little pink duties here

forum is worth as long as you know where to look for posts worth reading,
Recommend you starting with the below members -
niaz
LeGenD
dbc
gambit
deterent

Can you provide the link where India MEA said those images are fake?

Last edited:
What is the longest distance India's 50

Can you provide the link where India MEA said those images are fake?

I'm sorry. I take that back. MEA nor IA responded to the actual propaganda videos but only on the incursion from Chinese side. But don't get your hopes up on this it's actually worse for you guys. Here's what an neutral source had to say on this:

https://tass.com/world/1254813. Have fun reading this and screaming fake in this thread post this. 😂

Back
Top Bottom