What's new

Indians weapons found from MQM office

MQM is a terrorist party & Altaf Hussain proved it in the past by saying bad language against Allama Iqbal, Quaid- E - Azam & Pakistan. They are few in numbers holding whole of Karachi hostage.

To cover up this MQM made their own version of lies that Rangers broke into their offices & damaged their property & stuff like that which was strongly rejected by the Rangers.

Destroy & finish MQM & JSQM from Sindh the province will be safe & peaceful.

How did rangers verified that they were Indian Army's weapons?

Has Pakistan developed a technology to separate haram weapons from halal?

As usual for Pakistan; If you want to fix your Political opponent,blame him/her to be stooge of India.

There cant be halal haram concept since India cant use monkey or even pigg fats as this will go against their own sacred figures.

On the other hand as far as illegal weapons and MQM are concerned there had been these reports that Weapons were smuggled with help of India for MQM through sea routes and cleared by MQM minister who was a shipping minister during last govt.

Ships loaded of such weapons landed at Karachi seaports using different routes. Now whether Indian or Israeli of amreeki weapons that does NOT Matter but only weapons.

i say it time and time again.....

if they want to call themselves a political party, they should find a "leader" who will GRACE Pakistan with his/her presence IN PAKISTAN

and with a PAKISTANI Passport, mind you......if, you know, that's not a lot to ask for

i say it time and time again.....

if they want to call themselves a political party, they should find a "leader" who will GRACE Pakistan with his/her presence IN PAKISTAN

and with a PAKISTANI Passport, mind you......if, you know, that's not a lot to ask for

Slaves party it is. the day it got freedom from slavery of the sick man they will get respect.

I can point out that their criminal target killers have ran to other cities to escape the operation.

So all these MQM bashers totally ignored my comment because it debunked their childish fantasies. Just shows that when you begin to hate something you lose all sense of judgement.

Ill repeat again, The rangers did not mention these weapons straight away. They haven't even shown these weapons on camera. Anyone who has dealt with rangers know they are as corrupt as the police.

1382217_10152456952343029_636933858_n.jpg

Rangers raided MQM office in Karachi and found Indian weapons hidden their hope they are now taken out @Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @nuclearpak @Rafi @Areesh @RazPaK @Talon @Spring Onion and others

This is how it works in Pakistan....want to rally public support against anything... simply label it Indian. and people would go after it like mad dogs.. without even questioning twice.

Waiting for the day when they claim that entire democratic system they have in place is sponsored by India. :raise:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude i am not a re presenter of MQM i am just saying that its highly impossible to do an idiotic mistake , MQM are professionals :D plus if you ever been to karachi than i would have ask you ... in PPPP govt sindhi were killing urdu speakers by watching their ID cards , and now the so called punjabi govt is here who had a very nice history with muhajir , remember 1992 ? 15000 peoples were killed , how many were terrorist ? i live in karachi without an umbrella of any political party still peoples think mujhir as chote log or bekar log :( we didnt start this but so called pakistani who were living here before partition , but calling us muhajir who came here and build our country is not good !

I understand what you are saying. There is nothing wrong with group identity, but it must not make one ignore the obvious. You sound young (correct me if I am wrong), and so let me tell you that there was a time when Urdu-speaking community was held in high regard, and assumed to be more educated, intellectual, and progressive in general. Of course that was before MQM came along. Post-MQM, rightly or wrongly, Muhajirs have lost the respect that the greater population in Pakistan had for them. I have been around a bit, and the only times I faced discrimination for being a Punjabi was at the hands of Urdu speakers of Karachi.

You can not deny what MQM does and what it has been doing for such a long time. If some organization arises in Lahore and does what MQM did in Karachi, I would definitely support an operation against them, regardless of the cost. Your sympathy for MQM stems from your background and perhaps that is why you fail to see what is obvious to the rest of us. I have no sympathy for MQM. I did have some hopes temporarily (and so did my father) but they were put to rest on 12th May 2007.

anyvideo that shows that weapons were indian ? just propganda to defame MQM. pakistani govt wanna defame MQM party so that they are using indian name.

Its propaganda because indian link is found in almost every terrorist activity in Pakistan!

When you paraded Iranian made washing powder, as evidence to prove Qasab as Pakistani...that was what one shall call propaganda.

did not kasab pakistani ? your media found first that kasab is a pakistani.

There cant be halal haram concept since India cant use monkey or even pigg fats as this will go against their own sacred figures.

Things have moved on from 7th century idiocies in our part of the world. Cow fat or pigg fat weapons is only now colloquial usage.

On the other hand as far as illegal weapons and MQM are concerned there had been these reports that Weapons were smuggled with help of India for MQM through sea routes and cleared by MQM minister who was a shipping minister during last govt.

Ships loaded of such weapons landed at Karachi seaports using different routes. Now whether Indian or Israeli of amreeki weapons that does NOT Matter but only weapons.

One does not need to be privy to "reports" to be able to gather that since there is so much violence in Pakistan, there has to be easy weapons availability. Whether it be Karachi or Peshawar weapons must be either smuggled in or being provided with willfulness of authorities. If being smuggled via sea, Karachi would then probably be the most prolific of destinations. Else it would not have been easy to wage this "Jihad" as some call it against other sects / groups.

I am no fan of MQM, the first M in their party name makes no sense to me but thats just my personal opinion :) As for the weapons, having known many MQM fighters if I can call them that? I know they have an armed wing armed to the teeth. They might have some weapons produced in India but if this report means to imply India assisting MQM with weapons surely they would be more discreet? They can surely get Russian, Chinese, even Pakistani made weapons and supply them to MQM? If thats what they are doing?

Indian's giving MQM Indian made weapon's is like a smoking gun.......... so to paraphrase our American friends :) I doubt either India or MQM would be so stupid.

I will not go into details as i cannot bring proof for that.
But one thing is for sure you will call me anti-MQM.

there are lots of bullshitts by people speaking without proofs

loads of shitts in your theory

1) the coast guard is responsible for stoping any smuggling

2) customs is meant to clear the goods

It could be Indian or Chinese , it does not matter. What matters is that why there were weapons in a political party office?

I will accept Rangers or Police version verbatim. The reason. I have known MQM and seen it from close proximity. Its a mafia and terror organisation. Its leader sitting in London is MI6 agent. MQM network in Karachi is used to collect info and do sabotage in the city for a foreign intel agency.

The goings on in Imran Farooq case and the coverage given in Guardian and by BBC give enough evidence to that count.

Back
Top Bottom