What's new

Indians refused to pay US$1.59 million for goods they received in China

The Indians worked for an Yemeni company that also included Chinese employees. However the only ones so targeted were the Indian employees, not the Chinese.
What's your logic? You indian are the rich? so chinese let you pay for the debt that the company own them?
In fact, this is a business, a normal one, everyone have those, But the problem is why you diplomat involved in it, what I got the information from HUANQIU is that Your dimplomat want to go away with the two indian that involved in the business dispute, Who give your diplomat the right to do this, the incident happed in china. China will deal with it, I think your diplomat are bribed, You indian know your official are good at those!! You indian praise you diplomat, How fool!! This is diplomatic, In my mind, the diplomat are fool, don't know the basic diplomatic protocol!!!!

China seems to become a lawless place, like the wild west, where people take the law into their own hands. The worst thing is that the police, courts and the authorities are in league in this. They didn't even spare a foreign diplomat.
After watching the video of the little girl being run over by trucks on a public road in China with many people watching it without even lifting a little finger, I feel anything is possible in China. The people who are capable of repeatedly running trucks over a little girl on a public road in front of all people, who don't even try to rescue their own child are also capable of doing all kinds of unlawful, immoral, unethical and inhuman things to foreigners and even diplomats.

China seems to become a lawless place, like the wild west, where people take the law into their own hands. The worst thing is that the police, courts and the authorities are in league in this. They didn't even spare a foreign diplomat.
After watching the video of the little girl being run over by trucks on a public road in China with many people watching it without even lifting a little finger, I feel anything is possible in China. The people who are capable of repeatedly running trucks over a little girl on a public road in front of all people, who don't even try to rescue their own child are also capable of doing all kinds of unlawful, immoral, unethical and inhuman things to foreigners and even diplomats.

Lol, that sounds like India alright.

Lawless, wild - Revenge/honor killings/rape, corruption, slums - check
Immoral, inhumane - Dalit/Muslim/Christian killing, but don't you dare touch our cows - check

What's your logic? You indian are the rich? so chinese let you pay for the debt that the company own them?
In fact, this is a business, a normal one, everyone have those, But the problem is why you diplomat involved in it, what I got the information from HUANQIU is that Your dimplomat want to go away with the two indian that involved in the business dispute, Who give your diplomat the right to do this, the incident happed in china. China will deal with it, I think your diplomat are bribed, You indian know your official are good at those!! You indian praise you diplomat, How fool!! This is diplomatic, In my mind, the diplomat are fool, don't know the basic diplomatic protocol!!!!

My logic, which you seem utterly incapable of comprehending is that employees of a company are not held personally liable for their bosses actions. Even if some culpability did indeed rest on the employees, that should be shared equally by all employees including Chinese nationals unless it can be proved in a court of law that those Indians were somehow more culpable for whatever reason. The Indian diplomat was doing his job, if the Chinese government feels that he was not following protocol they act accordingly. The Indian nationals were being held illegally & it was the duty of the Indian diplomat to get them extricated from that situation.

My logic, which you seem utterly incapable of comprehending is that employees of a company are not held personally liable for their bosses actions. Even if some culpability did indeed rest on the employees, that should be shared equally by all employees including Chinese nationals unless it can be proved in a court of law that those Indians were somehow more culpable for whatever reason. The Indian diplomat was doing his job, if the Chinese government feels that he was not following protocol they act accordingly. The Indian nationals were being held illegally & it was the duty of the Indian diplomat to get them extricated from that situation.
Ok, right, Can you prove that the two indian are less culpable for the debt of the company? What I get the information is that, the two indian are merchants, They had promised they will return the money before due time. But they break their promise, in the second trial, in the rest, You diplomat want to bring them out without permission privately, then the lender found that, then seized them? The problem, In china, how the indian diplomat can take them away? Why did he do it himself instead of asking for help from chinese Ministry of foreign Affairs? His job is dealing with the problem, Not make problem. Your report said we maltreat your diplomat, Don't let him eat and drink? You believe this, what can i say to your media!! If you want make a tragedy story, first let it be logical. China lack of food? as a lender, Maybe they are angry, but not fool, as dead indian is useless for them. And if you diplomat not violate the diplomatic procotol first, Report the event to Chinese ministry of foreign affair first, don't just do it privately, this incident don't happened!!! And you press also cann't find the chinese diplomat in the spot!!
The incident can reflect how uncourteous your diplomat is. and the report that your indian make can reflect how irresponsible your media are for their report( Don't think twice, report it as you want, is this your part of freedom of you speech?)!!!
Not only this incident, there are many such kind of report in india media, Just browsing the TOI!!

Ok, right, Can you prove that the two indian are less culpable for the debt of the company? What I get the information is that, the two indian are merchants, They had promised they will return the money before due time. But they break their promise, in the second trial, in the rest, You diplomat want to bring them out without permission privately, then the lender found that, then seized them? The problem, In china, how the indian diplomat can take them away? Why did he do it himself instead of asking for help from chinese Ministry of foreign Affairs? His job is dealing with the problem, Not make problem. Your report said we maltreat your diplomat, Don't let him eat and drink? You believe this, what can i say to your media!! If you want make a tragedy story, first let it be logical. China lack of food? as a lender, Maybe they are angry, but not fool, as dead indian is useless for them. And if you diplomat not violate the diplomatic procotol first, Report the event to Chinese ministry of foreign affair first, don't just do it privately, this incident don't happened!!! And you press also cann't find the chinese diplomat in the spot!!
The incident can reflect how uncourteous your diplomat is. and the report that your indian make can reflect how irresponsible your media are for their report( Don't think twice, report it as you want, is this your part of freedom of you speech?)!!!
Not only this incident, there are many such kind of report in india media, Just browsing the TOI!!

Your information is wrong, these two worked for a company owned by a Yemeni national who supposedly defaulted on making the payments. How do you hold these two as being solely culpable when other employees of the very same company were not held merely because they happened to be Chinese nationals? Indian diplomats or indeed any diplomats are bound by protocol & if that was indeed violated, it was upto the Chinese foreign ministry to take appropriate action, not for Chinese traders or any other to seize anyone. The fact that the Chinese authorities have now arrested Chinese traders for illegally detaining the Indians proves the above point. The diplomat in question is a diabetic & did faint (Hypoglycemia) when he supposedly was not allowed to leave the court to eat. He was also supposedly manhandled by the traders who accused him of the same thing that you have; allegedly trying to spirit away the Indian traders. The fact that the Indian traders have now been moved out by the Chinese authorities themselves does indeed confirm the story as reported in India. The Indian embassy also initially issued a warning to Indian nationals using extremely strong language that they were not not safe in Yiwu & no guarantees of legal remedy exists if they get into trouble. Have never come across an advisory using such strong language issue by an Indian mission anywhere. They would hardly do that if this was only a media issue.

Immoral, inhumane - Dalit/Muslim/Christian killing, but don't you dare touch our cows - check

man you are hilarious`:D

Chinese in india doing business( there are many in Delhi at least) get treated nicely.
But I think Indians should restrain from china communist country,self-centered pathetic people

You talking as if murder, rape, corruption, slums, hate crimes, oppression of weak etc. only happens in India. These things in happen in all countries including China.
What happened in China is very unique to only China. The lawlessness may be compared to failed states like Somalia where people take laws into their own hands, international laws are completely flouted so much that even diplomats are not spared and the authorities are completely in league with criminals in all this.
In this particular instance, the lawlessness has happened at many different levels and still the Chinese here are trying to defend the criminals. First the Chinese illegally punish the innocent people, whose boss committed a crime and when they cannot get hold of the boss, they punish the poor employees by people who are not authorised to administer law and order. Next instead of the authorities freeing the innocent employees and taking action against the criminals, they side with the criminals. When the Indian diplomat who tried to free the innocent victims, he is harassed and attacked in a criminal way right in the Chinese court house in front of the judges and police and no one even lifts a finger in protest. In any country, When any issue arises where foreigners and foreign diplomats are involved, people are extremely careful in their actions. In this case all the Chinese including the authorities show total and utter disregard to all the local and international laws and proprietary. If all this doesn't show that there was utter lawlessness and anarchy in Yiwu, what is?

Feeling sad?Or you have been to Delhi?
I m here,so better watch your big wobbly mouth

Let's just say the last Indian who threatened me is missing his front teeth. But you are safe behind the keyboard. I would never go to any city in India.

Like country like citizens..Indian traders are liars..so are Indian diplomats!

Thats true, Pakistanis have the highest loan default rate in the middle east, 5 times higher than indians. The largest bank in MENA has put pakistanis on blacklist last three years because they are cheats and have no intention of paying. I'm sure these same people however donate to ''charities'' regularly.

Fits exactly the behaviour of pakistani state too.

As to the idiots making generalisations about indians here, the chinese business ethic is well known, and so is the diversion tactics of you trolls trying to shift the real issue of protection of diplomats. Since there are scores of chini diplomats in india too, i'm sure the chini govt understands the implications. You trolls can keep spitting in the air.

Back
Top Bottom