What's new

Indians refused to pay US$1.59 million for goods they received in China

I am merely amused at your idiocy, nothing more. I understand you're not the brightest bulb in the bunch, but no one will know if you remain silent.

...do bulbs come in bunches in China...?

are you not amused at the idiocy level your shining countrymen reflects all over the forum? if not, then what's the use of being the "Brightest bulb"?

The Chinese traders in Yuwi are basically thugs who are brainwashed to believe that they can get away with crime..
The state run propaganda newspaper hides the facts and fools all the chinese world over..
What kind of country is this which tortures and denies basic human rights to other country's innocent businessman for no fault of theirs..

Also here we have a 'ranger' licking their feet for scraps..Go on ranger

China is dangerous place to work to be honest where if owner of a company does a mistake and employees will be shot dead..
whereas everyone rushes to China to work there, including countless indian manual workers (legal or illegally), who wants to work in India?
BBC News - India's Commonwealth Games bills still not paid
this is just one example, if indians government can have the balls to cheat in such big thing, there is little question about those 'incredible' individual indians here``plus they are seriously deluded, denial and loathed

whereas everyone rushes to China to work there, including countless indian manual workers (legal or illegally), who wants to work in India?
this is just one example, if indians government can have the balls to cheat in such big thing, there is little question about those 'incredible' individual indians here``plus they are seriously deluded, denial and loathed

Now suck this up. Looks like that place is full of fraudsters and there is no semblance of law and order.

Amanda (Yiwu) Import and Export Company Suspected malpractice and fraud -Alibaba Trade Forums

Abduction, torture, extortion. Looks like a mafia town

Is this tread no.100 or something running on the same issue?

And never expected the Chinese to act like brainwashed idiots. Again and again it has been said that the Owner of the company was a Pakistani or Yemeni..........

Did the Americans jail the employees of the toy company that sent poisoned or hazardous toys to the US?

If you support the unlawful behavior of the Chinese then its really sad.

sneaking out the toilet-room of the law enforcement office, that's the rumored situation.

if true, mighty embassy officer. that's not India what was happening.

the report that the indians were held hostage by traders is completely ignored :china:

Now suck this up. Looks like that place is full of fraudsters and there is no semblance of law and order.

Amanda (Yiwu) Import and Export Company Suspected malpractice and fraud -Alibaba Trade Forums

Abduction, torture, extortion. Looks like a mafia town
you have described india very well, thats my perception after visiting india many times

please dont make more fun of your indians nature
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/03/20/call_centre_credit_card_fraud/
http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/42112.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4121934.stm
http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/rich-tehrani/crm/indian-call-center-fraud.html

Exactly what I had in mind and you beat me to it :lol:

China seems to become a lawless place, like the wild west, where people take the law into their own hands. The worst thing is that the police, courts and the authorities are in league in this. They didn't even spare a foreign diplomat.
After watching the video of the little girl being run over by trucks on a public road in China with many people watching it without even lifting a little finger, I feel anything is possible in China.

China seems to become a lawless place, like the wild west, where people take the law into their own hands. The worst thing is that the police, courts and the authorities are in league in this. They didn't even spare a foreign diplomat.
After watching the video of the little girl being run over by trucks on a public road in China with many people watching it without even lifting a little finger, I feel anything is possible in China.

is that why Indians are paying 40% bribes every year? To enjoy the benefits of police, courts and authority?

is that why Indians are being enslaved in Qatar and Dubai and you can do nothing about it?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom