What's new

Indians question the Surgical Strike Circus

Which Indians questioned surgical strikes??? Everyone I talked agreed with the strikes. It is time Pakistanis agree with that too.

This is not 90's where there was a parity between India and Pakistan armed forces. Indian defense budget now is 6 times more Pakistan's and according to SPRI it will be mammoth $654 billions by 2040. So the gap is going to grow more in future and with it Pakistan's ability to retaliate will go down.

Which Indians questioned surgical strikes??? Everyone I talked agreed with the strikes. It is time Pakistanis agree with that too.

This is not 90's where there was a parity between India and Pakistan armed forces. Indian defense budget now is 6 times more Pakistan's and according to SPRI it will be mammoth $654 billions by 2040. So the gap is going to grow more in future and with it Pakistan's ability to retaliate will go down.

Your defense budget can be 654 quadrillion dollars. That won't make a failed and desperate cross border raid any better.

And what have you achieved with a budget 6 times higher than Pakistan? Did it prevent our brave 'BAT'-men to perform real surgical strike 250m inside your territory, kill a few IA soldiers and allegedly behead the men and return safely from a highly militarized territory?

And what have you achieved with a budget 6 times higher than Pakistan? Did it prevent our brave 'BAT'-men to perform real surgical strike 250m inside your territory, kill a few IA soldiers and allegedly behead the men and return safely from a highly militarized territory?

Beheading dead-bodies is a cowardly thing. That is nothing to be proud of.

I believe the guy in the video is no Somalian or a Martian but some Bharti Neta.
Money can buy weapons but not bravery, before calculating Dollars, first change the forces menu because indeed this is not the 90s, the world has become a Global village, all can be shared on social media.

Doesn't matter. Still a fake and failed surgical strike would remain what it is. A failed and pathetic cross border raid with no real return.

It is Pakistanis that believe that surgical strikes are fake. As I said I have not met any Indian that said the strikes are fake. So just because you said strikes are fake doesn't make them fake.

Your defense budget can be 654 quadrillion dollars. That won't make a failed and desperate cross border raid any better.

Hurt egos lead to fake surgical strikes last year and now they are taking credit for the Chaman attack by ANA calling it a covert RAW operation with IA clowns dressed as ANA. :rofl:

Their budget may have grown but they have lost balls and need other nations to attack Pakistan so they can it take credit for it. :haha:

Gabbar Singh ne hijron ki phauj bheji hai. :girl_wacko:

Hurt egos lead to fake surgical strikes last year and now they are taking credit for the Chaman attack by ANA calling it a covert RAW operation with IA clowns dressed as ANA. :rofl:

Their budget may have grown but they have lost balls and need other nations to attack Pakistan so they can it take credit for it. :haha:

Gabbar Singh ne hijron ki phauj bheji hai. :girl_wacko:

Then we should count 14 ANA casualties as Indian casualties too.

I believe the guy in the video is no Somalian or a Martian but some Bharti Neta.

Money can buy weapons but not bravery, before calculating Dollars, first change the forces menu because indeed this is not the 90s, the world has become a Global village, all can be shared on social media.

:lol: Bravery ??? In what world are you man. If Indian soldiers would not have been brave, Kashmir would have been with Pakistan by now. Punjab would have been Kalistan. And Maoists would have had a different country. Arunachal Pradesh would have been with China and the 7 north eastern states would have been seven countries

Anyway, that guy is a congress politician who is losing poll after poll. He doesn't know how to take on Modi. So he might have taken this line to wean away voters from BJP. But as the poll results show he failed miserable.

Beheading dead-bodies is a cowardly thing. That is nothing to be proud of.

A lie told my your govt to save divert attention from the very fact that they failed to avert a surgical strike 250m inside their territory.

You didn't answer my question, what have you achieved with a budget six times higher than Pakistan? Pathankot, Puri, Shopian, LoC...you are getting your arse fcuked left n right.

Back
Top Bottom