What's new

Indians never win

I was expecting 10- 15 Gold medals from India after they hosted Common wealth games, Asian Games, South Asian games, Commonwealth Youth Games, Afro-Asian Games.
There is no excuse of Infrastructure but may be people can raise question about political appointments and corruption in sports.

Hmm..

From such simple training and accommodation facilities to bring Medals in Olympics is itself is an achievement.

From here ......

To here.......
london-olympics-sushil_kumar_India-sexy.wrestler.jpg

=================

But as they say "Some people only thrive on the negative write-up about India" ;) [/QUOTE]

Dam, I respect this dude. From such humble background any country should be proud to have such an athlete as this dude. Moar like him please!
Unlike Saina Nehwal who has yet to demonstrate humility for her bronze.

I was expecting 10- 15 Gold medals from India after they hosted Common wealth games, Asian Games, South Asian games, Commonwealth Youth Games, Afro-Asian Games.
There is no excuse of Infrastructure but may be people can raise question about political appointments and corruption in sports.

well, to be fair i also expected atleast 10 medals from this one. Archers disappointed big time (we lost atleast 2 medals there) - deepika was world no. 1, women's team was world no. 2, men's team was world no. 4. Than comes the shooters - Abhinav, sodhi, sandhu, karmarkar could have definitely added 1 or 2 medals more. Male boxers also let us down - again 2 medals lost (though there was lot of cheating at work, no one can deny that). So in all we could had 4-5 more medals & could had touched our medal tally first time in the double figures.

It's better than your fantasy of trashing America in medal race.. You did it when the matters were in your hands in Beijing. Look you reached your natural place as soon as CCP was not at the helm of affairs and the games were played at neutral venues..

I think you have to wait many a centuries or host Olympics again in China to top the tally again..

Don't compare with India.. India used to get 0 medals with nobody caring much about Olympics. It's good people are focusing on things other than cricket..

LOL at fool we already trash america in beijing olympics

We either go for gold or nothing at all.

Little consolation medals like bronze wouldn't make me want to chest thump. :drag:
pak can never win a gold......:tdown: so u ppl better stay away from olympics......coz its waste of money :rofl:

so thats why you never do anything .. now i get it. charpoy mein baithke charas maarna aur world domination ke khwaab dekhna.. gold milega tum logon ko. goldmilega

this is indias best ever olympics.. is this china's best ever .. no.. so shut up please

Best ever with Zero Gold hahahahahaha

well, to be fair i also expected atleast 10 medals from this one. Archers disappointed big time (we lost atleast 2 medals there) - deepika was world no. 1, women's team was world no. 2, men's team was world no. 4. Than comes the shooters - Abhinav, sodhi, sandhu, karmarkar could have definitely added 1 or 2 medals more. Male boxers also let us down - again 2 medals lost (though there was lot of cheating at work, no one can deny that). So in all we could had 4-5 more medals & could had touched our medal tally first time in the double figures.
archery - the firl dipika just 18 , agreed that the whole team lost it in the mind. they felt overawed by the occassion. they were from poor interiror parts of india and suddenly london mustve overwhelmed them. i hope india now hires psychotherapists too. to toughen them mentally. i have hopes of these girls for next time.

I believe the Indians won at least one gold medal in the Beijing Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom