What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

Saw him in one or two episodes of Zindegi Gulzaar hai. FK is a good actor and can do fair justice to a good script like ZGH. But personally I feel, Ali Zafar is comparatively more versatile actor.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. NDTV is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article.
Absolutely wise decision. Especially when the author forgets that her feet have not touched the real ground for a long period.

poor indian cry babies, I am enjoying their frustration on this thread just like those comments below the NDTV article

lol
regular things not an extraordinary thing
this always happens on both sides. When veena malik wass doing films in India most of Pakistani was using very bad words for Veena.
Although this always happens from female(Larki wale) side. :cheesy::chilli:8-)

Oh look its one of those threads,

Look Fawad Khan, look Ali Zafar, look Imran Khan, Look Wasim Akram, therefore I being a Pakistani like the aforementioned names, want you guys to believe that I also look like them. :lol:

Reality. o_O

da4d866126b23d21f733053cd6a436f0.jpg

Last edited:
It is a flop by indian standards

yeh it dint have an ITEM number

by the way Indian guys should not be jealous as Fawad Khan is married already

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan
fb0cd9e1364b76a3c70143aefee74e12.jpg

2984b63079547ed4ae702f1fa790899a.jpg

f9d701800b7ff11d49533e708a6dcb61.jpg

Last edited:
He's pretty much Indian now. India needs to be the USA of the subcontinent, pull into the country all people with any sort of talent, ability or expertise in any field.

The article is written by an Indian, the movie is Indian, Fawad Khan is being casted by Indians, so why are Indians on this forum coming to our throats?

Paradox: this sentence is one fine example of it

View attachment 86994

Yes first he says he does not know the khoobsart film and in later sentence writes that it was a flop film, how can he know that the film was flop when he isn't even aware of its existence.

Delusional Indians.

After Watching the movie,I am disappointed but still because of indians in the box office it is only 2nd to dawatishq.And as per the koimoi sites,Khoobsorat may even surpass dawatishq next week in gross collection

Though the movie indeed was below average but the earning is quite high if we consider the quality of the movie.perhaps fawad khan is the reason indians made it to top 2 in box office.

I am in favour of Pakistani actors in bollywood but we should put a ban on Pakistani actress performing in indian movies.

Delusional Indians.

After Watching the movie,I am disappointed but still because of indians in the box office it is only 2nd to dawatishq.And as per the koimoi sites,Khoobsorat may even surpass dawatishq next week in gross collection

Though the movie indeed was below average but the earning is quite high if we consider the quality of the movie.perhaps fawad khan is the reason indians made it to top 2 in box office.

I am in favour of Pakistani actors in bollywood but we should put a ban on Pakistani actress performing in indian movies.

why should we put ban on them? They are free individuals and have all rights to work there. Mona Liza did well rather much better in Murder 3.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom