What's new

Indians are the biggest apartment buyers in Dubai Burj Tower (world's Tallest Tower)

read what you wrote again
The entire arab population of dubai can be fitted in one neighborhood. Dubai is Dubai because of foreign investment.

What I knew from knowledge of about 5-7yrs old, home to immigrants are rented upto 99yrs in Arab states but immigrants can't own it but yeah now reading the news looks like one can own a home atleast in Dubai.

They changed it three times and I posted the latest one that they are building and no chance of changing because the already started construction.

This is the earlier one... I think this one was no less wired...

12455fxfowlemumbaihotel.jpg

I think this one looks a LOT better. It looks minimalist and futuristic. The latest one looks kitsch .

Guyz...the above tower isnt of India Tower.....

India Tower still restored the original pyramid structure !

i can say coz of the base of its formed into!

it01.jpg

Now this is triangular which fits only to the 1st of the 3 designs.....

also my common sense says that for a 700+mtr tower with such base, only triangular pyramid structure will work....

so we can see in coming years such tructure in mumbai skyline !
indiatower.jpg

^^^ Lets not make it a India Tower thread. Let it remain for the topic it was meant for. We can always open a new thread for India Tower.

is it? then let me do the honours......but i dont know whether it wud be entertained here by the mods ! if they allow i dont mind !

I remember when a 500 sq ft studio was for AED 5 million. I almost took a mortgage out to buy it as an investment and sell it off for higher later. So many people did that.

Now its not worth 1 million. In fact the people who did buy these things are trying to rent it off.

Its true that Indians are the majority buyers, they bought it in bulk for this reason. Mostly diamond jewellers, I keep getting calls do you want to buy please? Bohot paisa dooba hai logon ka. I think Pakistanis might be close behind as well.

All westerners are sitting pretty after the dust has settled, and we desis are trapped in mortgage debts. Great going!

jara si common sense aur jara si intelligence.baki sab IB aur RAW.

Aapka common sense aur intelligence toh main dekh hee chuka hun and the lesser said about IB and RAW, the better.

So please spare me your 'common sense' and 'intelligence'. :wave:

Indians top the list of buyers in the world's tallest tower having acquired space worth $7.9 million in the first seven months of the skyscrapers opening.
so cool & awesome!

Back
Top Bottom