What's new

indians and paks-greatest fools in the history

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the way! Look at the way you see
Indians! The same indians who were once your brother!

mmmmuahahhaaha....we were their masters !! nothing more and nothing less...and thats the only status we like. now bug off.

Stfu we are not same i dont consider any thing similar with any pakistani our culture is different mind set are not same education you name it

mmmmuahahhaaha....we were their masters !! nothing more and nothing less...and thats the only status we like. now bug off.

You were our masters we devided you into two try being our masters once again you will see a new county soon

you troll and flame i will give you the same kid

in india, a kg rice costs around 15rs. 40 indian rs= 1$. So you can imagine how big the contract is. A one-by-fourth of that money was
More and enough to buy food
For thousands of starving
Lives.!

look at the way! Look at the way you see
Indians! The same indians who were once your brother!

indians are not my brother,they were never my brothers.

indians(bengalis,central indians,rajasthanis) invaded my nation(Punjab) along with british.you people are not my brothers.

dont make me sick.

nothing personal yara. its a fact...Muslims ruled over subcontinent for a thousand years

Let the guy speak don't kick him out. The guy needs a logical answer. Give the man his buscuit so he can sleep tonight :P

All im saying dakoit mate Pakistan and India need to be seperate but it's about time we respect one another and the thing is we do. The pakistani people and Indian people respect one another but our goverment and a few bad eggs have a greater roar and voice which cu=auses violence.

Here in Britain Indians and Pakistanis live with peace with one another, we have the exact same cluture with few twists that make us unique as a nation. Besides if we did re-unite what will happen to CRICKET? you won't see a match like this WENSDAY, PAKISTAN VS INIDA!!!!

in india, a kg rice costs around 15rs. 40 indian rs= 1$. So you can imagine how big the contract is. A one-by-fourth of that money was
More and enough to buy food
For thousands of starving
Lives.!

Wtf is wrong with you mods ban this fguy

now just answer a question-who is ruling you? Lot of india lovers and pakistan lovers,answer this question:
Does your fellow beings enjoy
The status of an avg.european?answer me!

nothing personal yara. its a fact...Muslims ruled over subcontinent for a thousand years

Wet dreams.... It was invaders who ruled, invaders who happened to be muslims. It was not a Muslim rule. We don't call the British rule as a christian rule, now do we?

The fact remains that for Pakistanis, everything starts and ends at religion. They can't see further than what was said 2000 years ago.

Wet dreams.... It was invaders who ruled, invaders who happened to be muslims. It was not a Muslim rule. We don't call the British rule as a christian rule, now do we?

The fact remains that for Pakistanis, everything starts and ends at religion. They can't see further than what was said 2000 years ago.

label it whatever wont change a damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom