What's new

indians admitting defeat . (Retd. air marshal ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir G ... don't irritate ... I herd last time ICJ going to for verdict release terrorist Kalbhushan Yadiv.
My job is going to be next as per your statement but you already on a promotion of lies and deceits like Indian media.
Your DG ISPR just tweeted a 2015 video as a proof of 27th feb 2019. Masticate that for a while.

Your DG ISPR just tweeted a 2015 video as a proof of 27th feb 2019. Masticate that for a while.
Sir G ... you masticate lies and deceits of yours and I will mine.
Everything will be solved else will keep on to infinity.

DG ISPR is such a senior military officer but still he has to resort to fake n distorted videos to strengthen Pakistan's propaganda narrative on 27th feb skirmish . It's a shame .

This is the original video of decorated Indian Airforce veteran Air Marshal Denzil Keelor giving his views of 1965 war and it aired on Aug 9, 2015 .

He is fighting a war called a 5th gen war. That is his job, and that's what he is there on twitter for. Not to write some super awesome defense related articles.
What he posts, why and with what purpose and with what affects. If you knew it, you won't be sitting on your computer but some where else where you will be actually some one important and not a nobody.

Sir G ... you masticate lies and deceits of yours and I will mine.
Everything will be solved else will keep on to infinity.
My lies? here your have your DG ISPR lying through his teeth, isn't that's what the thread about.
Just wait for few min, you will have you mods shut the thread down given your DG Ispr went full retard on this one.

He is fighting a war called a 5th gen war. That is his job, and that's what he is there on twitter for. Not to write some super awesome defense related articles.
What he posts, why and with what purpose and with what affects. If you knew it, you won't be sitting on your computer but some where else where you will be actually some one important and not a nobody.
So his job is just to lie, right?
Posting a video from 2015 as a confirmation of 27th feb....
I will give credit where it's due, he hasn't deviated from the ISPR's track record of subversion.

let me know if you need the link for the original video.

Thats an old video with the Indian AM talking about '65. I can't believe Ghafoor would post that :hitwall: It was even posted on this very forum 2-3 months ago.

Ghafoor just shot his credibility in the foot with that tweet.

The video quality and the botched editing skills should have been a dead giveaway. Please refrain from getting over excited by facebook posts. Half the time you guys accusing others of spreading fake news and coming up with this pile of diamonds should straight up be embarrassed. Apologize and shut this down.

Last edited:
Dg Ispr made a mistake man the video is talking about 1965

DG ISPR will be proud of you, maybe you should try for his job next.
D0A66K94.jpg

My lies? here your have your DG ISPR lying through his teeth, isn't that's what the thread about.
Just wait for few min, you will have you mods shut the thread down given your DG Ispr went full retard on this one.

I will give credit where it's due, he hasn't deviated from the ISPR's track record of subversion.

Propaganda, manipulation, disinformation.
It's a hard job, but some one has to do it.

As for the video in question, so many videos get edited and reposted on the Internet these days with different titles.
I won't blame him for falling prey to one such video.
Besides it came from his personal account, not from his official account.
And he like all of us, is allowed to have some fun in his personal life and to not care about checking the authenticity of everything he comes across.

Glad that people clarified his job. :-):-):-)

Okay let me try understand this. Did an Army spokesperson quote someone else out of context and knowingly so? And his countrymen are trying to defend him with nothing but rhetorics and cheap talk? Is this the case?

If it is then geez! you folks are real numb-wits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom