What's new

Indian Woman wins Miss World Bodybuilding

these guys are like hynas always in groups with full support of their family biradari...
I guess thats what islamic religious doctrine is.. only way to deal with this mentality is to do what chinese done to muslims is east turkmenistan. total control .. respect for Chinese. India has become to soft becaue of secularism and democracy.. a total population transfer of muslims was required at time of partition sad we had filth like nehru and gandhi at that time half of Indian internal problem would not exist if muslims went to pakistan in 1947. Less crime Less population Less islamists Less problems

try man...you would not find out if you dont even try..

Its nothing to do with religion even your police department has given up and said its cultural and should be treated as such....

Female with muscles... not my idea of womanhood.
Females with muscular body, either has some hormonal problem or are purposefully are on T cycle. The side effects are many. Instead of body building, martial arts looks normal for females.

Females with muscular body, either has some hormonal problem or are purposefully are on T cycle. The side effects are many.

I agree.

Instead of body building, martial arts looks normal for females.

Yes, as long as that also doesn't lead to a muscular physique.

Though if a female is looking for exercise, then I suppose brisk-walking will also do.

Last edited:
Yes, as long as that also doesn't lead to a muscular physique.

Though if a female is looking for exercise, then I suppose brisk-walking will also do.
o_O
Looks like buddy you are not fond of gym culture
I must say if a woman lifts some weights she actually adds much to her beauty

Females with muscular body, either has some hormonal problem or are purposefully are on T cycle. The side effects are many. Instead of body building, martial arts looks normal for females.
No doubt she's taking steroids
That's what I don't like ,

o_O
Looks like buddy you are not fond of gym culture
I must say if a woman lifts some weights she actually adds much to her beauty

My idea of womanhood is of chubby, voluptuous, fleshy ladies who rarely, if ever, see the inside of gyms. :D

Gym culture is okay for the males but in my opinion should not be entertained by the females unless they can be cleared classified as overweight.

India Rape per 100000 -1.8
Pakistan rape per 100000 - 28
India has a much stronger reporting and compensation system than Paksitan.
Unlike Pakistan where you need 4 witnesses to report a case.

And this is not counting the goats and Camels raped by Pakistanis everyday.
We in India are fighting our rape problem whereas Pakistanis are happy letting their women getting raped.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

She looks extremely hot in the first pic.

That level of muscle mass could be from steroid injections, but any lady can get ripped(without the mass) with some serious exercise.

Gym workouts focussing on mass don't increase your fighting/sports ability by much.

She looks extremely hot in the first pic.

That level of muscle mass could be from steroid injections, but any lady can get ripped(without the mass) with some serious exercise.

Gym workouts focussing on mass don't increase your fighting/sports ability by much.

indian !!
you do realise there are two different women.
i love how simple the indian brain works.

Back
Top Bottom