What's new

Indian woman is stripped naked and has her eyes gouged out before being beaten to death and incinera

Neuropathy.
Abnormal mental.
China had this phenomenon a long time ago. Since China's modernization, this phenomenon has almost disappeared. It's about education. A fool can do animal things.

These are not my definitions but legally and socially recognized all over.

So ? Tomorrow the world decides to gas the jews and it becomes right ?

Only the Constitution of India matters in India. You don't like it ? nobody cares.

You are a funny person indeed.
So, what you are acknowledging that (from) below mention article "For every 1,000 girls aged 15 to 19, there were 76 adolescent births in india in 2010 compared to 49 worldwide and 53 in less developed regions." that majority were out of wedlock; illegitimate Children, in huge numbers
https://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2013/10/30/in-india-teen-pregnancy-extremely-likely/
Tell me how indian society deals with that Children, born out of wedlock?

Teen means upto the age of 19 you moron. Give me statistics for those BELOW 18 and THEN open a new thread if you want to discuss childbirth in India.

For now the legal age of marriage is 18 in India and no amount of propaganda can overturn this reality.

Not only you are a funny but also amnesiac;
You first spew hatred on under 18 years age marriages in Pakistan and other Muslim countries; You refused to acknowledged that in india there was child marriage in huge number taking place; then you started saying that these marriages were not consummated; then you said that huge number of children are being born with out of wedlock.
Now it turned out that india that in india more than 100 million 'female children' were married before the legal age of 18, not only the marriages consummated but highest number of teenage pregnancies and deliveries in world.

No one gives a $hit about islamic societies. Your nation legally permits child marriage and that is a reality. So does the majority of islamic countries.

India DOES NOT. Not amount of propaganda can cover up this reality. Since Legal marriage is not permitted if you are under 18, for all practical purpose, such marriage is not legal or recognized.

They are recognized as marriage ONLY after they reach the age of 18 years.

Question that I asked that If you can point to provisions/articles in indian Constitution that made it Dharmic
A simple 'No' would have been enough than above ragtag.
Hinduism is not secular; no religion is secular.

"Secular" means not bound by religious rules. Hinduism is the only religion not bound by rules.

Your denial is not my problem.

As above pertains to your religious faith, I have nothing to say except the line highlighted which is not correct.
Nastiks, for example, don't believe in Moksha or any other thing and don't seek it.

They are not required to believe in Moksha, only in Dharma. Don't not pretend to tell me what is correct or wrong in Hinduism.

So ? Tomorrow the world decides to gas the jews and it becomes right ?

Only the Constitution of India matters in India. You don't like it ? nobody cares.

Gasing the Jews and definition of Child? totally inappropriate comparison.
What is the definition of a Child in Indian Constitution.

Teen means upto the age of 19 you moron. Give me statistics for those BELOW 18 and THEN open a new thread if you want to discuss childbirth in India.

For now the legal age of marriage is 18 in India and no amount of propaganda can overturn this reality.

Now you have came down to personal insults, your this post will be report; We have to keep standards, you know.
As for your post, now you are desperate;
Indian Express, Wall Street Journal article (link provided in previous posts)and many more found on www, clearly estimates that more than 100 Million women married in teen and teen pregnancy is common; Your insults, spinning stories with out substance and denial mode wont make any difference.

No one gives a $hit about islamic societies. Your nation legally permits child marriage and that is a reality. So does the majority of islamic countries.

India DOES NOT. Not amount of propaganda can cover up this reality. Since Legal marriage is not permitted if you are under 18, for all practical purpose, such marriage is not legal or recognized.

They are recognized as marriage ONLY after they reach the age of 18 years.

Indian people, obviously, don't share your views; Teen Marriages and Teen pregnancies are common; In fact, india is leading in teen pregnancies; india has more teen pregnancies than rest of the world combined.
And here, you are spinning your own theories. below is the link posted again for your benefit.
https://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2013/10/30/in-india-teen-pregnancy-extremely-likely/

"Secular" means not bound by religious rules. Hinduism is the only religion not bound by rules.

Your denial is not my problem.

I you could read your own ........ mutually exclusive states/conditions. Instead of making me spin, I think, you are reeling......

They are not required to believe in Moksha, only in Dharma. Don't not pretend to tell me what is correct or wrong in Hinduism.

It is getting harder to communicate with you; In one post you write one thing, when confronted, you change your view point altogether.

Gasing the Jews and definition of Child? totally inappropriate comparison.
What is the definition of a Child in Indian Constitution.

Irrelevant. The point is about the definition of an Adult and that has already been defined.

Now you have came down to personal insults, your this post will be report; We have to keep standards, you know.
As for your post, now you are desperate;
Indian Express, Wall Street Journal article (link provided in previous posts)and many more found on www, clearly estimates that more than 100 Million women married in teen and teen pregnancy is common; Your insults, spinning stories with out substance and denial mode wont make any difference.

LOL. 19 i.e. Nineteenis also a "teen". But its a legal Adult in India.

Indian people, obviously, don't share your views; Teen Marriages and Teen pregnancies are common; In fact, india is leading in teen pregnancies; india has more teen pregnancies than rest of the world combined.
And here, you are spinning your own theories. below is the link posted again for your benefit.

Do not pretend to be a spokesperson for Indians. That is just pathetic.

Open a thread on teen pregnancy in India if you want to discuss it.

I you could read your own ........ mutually exclusive states/conditions. Instead of making me spin, I think, you are reeling......

LOL. ok then.

It is getting harder to communicate with you; In one post you write one thing, when confronted, you change your view point altogether.

Your limited intelligence and inability to understand my post is not my problem.

Back
Top Bottom