What's new

Indian wife refuses to leave sick Pakistani husband at Dubai ICU

Big deal! most south asian girls wont....thats why my mum says "never marry a white girl" :sleep:

Generalizing much are we? Contrary to tht many desis run to `white` countries and are eager to marry a `white`woman.. go to any night club and the way our Men are seen ogling at the white girl is pathetic. We think they are trash and will open up their legs easily , again generalizing. Then we try to get them drunk (wonder why??)

I have a `white`wife.. and I can vouch for her , we have seen some harsh times in our life !!
So my point being , Please dont generalize.

P.S. - My mother had similar views , (but my Daddy is quite open minded) , So my parents were here last month for the first time to see us , and they loved her to bits and vice - verse !!!
Good day friend!!!

It's all changing now. At least here in India a lot of urban girls are behaving more white than whites now.

One of my Indian friends told me that if girls wear shalwar kameez or a traditional style of clothing in big cities, they are looked down upon. Almost everyone wears western clothing.

How true is that?

they are a married couple.....Pakistani authorities should make an exception in this case. It's only fair. It's better for both of them.

One of my Indian friends told me that if girls wear shalwar kameez or a traditional style of clothing in big cities, they are looked down upon. Almost everyone wears western clothing.

How true is that?

That's not true actually. It's how expensive your wardrobe looks that matters rather than what you are wearing. The brand and shops where clothes are brought matter a lot.

Rashid Hospital is a government run hospital. If he's admitted there, she should try to apply for the charity offering in all government run hospitals for people who cannot pay. If she was on her husband's sponsorship and he has lost his job, then she can apply at the immigration to allow her to stay for the duration of her husband's treatment, in the meantime she should try to look for a job.

Even if she goes to Pak or she takes him to India... Medical expenses might be a bit cheaper but not free how does she expect to live?

I think the best option is to somehow stay in Dubai, raise the money, do the charity thing and hope for the best.

Rashid Hospital is a government run hospital. If he's admitted there, she should try to apply for the charity offering in all government run hospitals for people who cannot pay. If she was on her husband's sponsorship and he has lost his job, then she can apply at the immigration to allow her to stay for the duration of her husband's treatment, in the meantime she should try to look for a job.

Even if she goes to Pak or she takes him to India... Medical expenses might be a bit cheaper but not free how does she expect to live?

I think the best option is to somehow stay in Dubai, raise the money, do the charity thing and hope for the best.

Why do you think this "love story" is being publicized, Sir?

How true is that?

It's absolutely incorrect!! Salwar Kameez is a dress which girls abundantly wear in India.

man this is simply heart breaking, the wife should get a visa she's his wife for heavens sake, nationality should not be a hurdle, I sincerely hope & pray that she gets a Pakistani visa

Back
Top Bottom