What's new

Indian weakling army in front of Chinese..

and we have mughals left in india ,
repairing punctures of our tyres :omghaha:
It took just 27 years for hindus to take down 1000 years of rule lol thats shameful:laughcry:
A declining mughal empire ?
And than lost to british.. and another 300 years of slavery.. did the british even hire biharis in the mil? Just askin

ohhh I see that is what they told you in paksitan :omghaha:
void of reality :laughcry:
Wrong that is what being told to the whole world but your government hides from you, pick any well known international news source whether bbc , aljazeera or trt world... everyone is highlighting the cowardly and atrocious behaviour of your troops in kashmir but i think you might hate the truth and rather follow arnab gobberswami.

and we have mughals left in india ,
repairing punctures of our tyres :omghaha:
It took just 27 years for hindus to take down 1000 years of rule lol thats shameful:laughcry:
Whats more ironic is a bihari taking pride in short lived victory of marathis who themselves were butchered throughout their history.

so now they were declining,
weren't they mighty mughals according to you folks:laughcry:

isn't it ironic that after surrendering 93000 you still take pride in being a pakistani:omghaha::laughcry:

lol the time you wrote bbc and al jazeera , its now like take it easy :omghaha:
That is why i have mentioned your gutter host arnab gobberswami to make you feel little relevent here, i know hindutva is getting more contained to their own bubble by each passing day and hence getting increasingly deluded.

so now they were declining,
weren't they mighty mughals according to you folks:laughcry:

isn't it ironic that after surrendering 93000 you still take pride in being a pakistani:omghaha::laughcry:

lol the time you wrote bbc and al jazeera , its now like take it easy :omghaha:
You should take pride in all the slave work you had to do for the British and the Mughals/Turks we take pride in 27 Feb because we hit India when its supposed to be several times stronger than us be it military expenditure or economy you are several decades behind in terms off brain power little bihari slave now go and clean my toilet

Atleast we dont aspire on being rich by a road,made by china:laughcry:
So we agree to your beggar status and now moving on to roads made by china? How does that feel like typing from a mobile made by china?

useless reply, ignored

Translation: oh no.... I got owned so badly lost every argument now I decided to make a sweeping statement.

Plus I have decided to run away but ....let me tell him that I ran away. Like my wonder airforce that like a street kid rings peoples doors and runs away...gay hind

Weeder?

View attachment 632407
Better at what? Spreading hate and feasting on fecal matter perhaps? You win no contest.

Isn’t that an Indian examination hall?

Yeah 1000 years of rule just finished in 27 years of war with marathas and still you think mughals were brave ,
thats a petty of you ,typical pakistani ,lol:omghaha:
Yes, all maratha force gathered in 27 years to occupy sub continent muslims, gone to drain in a single battle of "Panipat" against a weak outsider muslim Gen. Ahmed Shah Abdali.
Your all historical characters are so strong against the weak women, children and old ones. But against soldiers they are sheeps. You to live with this fact. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom