What's new

Indian Troops will be Wiped Out if They Open Fire: Hu Xijin

The Editor in Chief of the influential Chinese outlet ,Global Times warned India that they will be wiped out if they open fire at the PLA. Mr Hu also stated that Indian Soldiers have poor combat capabilities and are among the most hardest hit with Covid 19.

As the trust deficit between the two sides is all time low, General retired Wang Hongguang has warned that India might be compelled to escalate and do something foolish. The key highlights of his warnings are.
1)'India has tripled its troops along the LAC .
2)'China needs to remain on alert'.
3)'Upcoming US presidential election might provide India with a chance to do something big'.

Paper tiger again fired bullet on tweeter...

The Editor in Chief of the influential Chinese outlet ,Global Times warned India that they will be wiped out if they open fire at the PLA. Mr Hu also stated that Indian Soldiers have poor combat capabilities and are among the most hardest hit with Covid 19.

As the trust deficit between the two sides is all time low, General retired Wang Hongguang has warned that India might be compelled to escalate and do something foolish. The key highlights of his warnings are.
3)'Upcoming US presidential election might provide India with a chance to do something big'.

Why didn't you wipped out Indian troops when India killed more than 100 of your soldiers?

India has order to shoot chines soldiers in case they try to encroach. If you have a guts, try misadventure once again and see the result.

It looks like Hu Xijin has confirmed that 60+ Indian soldiers were indeed captured on the night of the 15th, along with 22 to 50 killed :enjoy: :rofl:
Paper tiger nahin Paper Dragon...
Paper elephant :partay:
Btw, you guys should get more creative considering it was the Chinese who invented this Paper Tiger insult lmao ... Indians as usual have zero creativity :disagree:

Quite ironic thing to say for a country who switched their 'sugar daddy'.
Can't imagine why would anyone want to view relations between two inanimate objects (countries)in terms of human relations. Are you by any chance trying to project your own past relationships on Pakistan?
That being said I really hope he/she survived the covid-19 onslaught.

I don't know what's funnier, the Chinese talking trash, or the Pakistanis who parrot them.
None. Funniest part is Indians thinking to retaliate and to retake what they lost in past few days.

Can't imagine why would anyone want to view relations between two inanimate objects (countries)in terms of human relations. Are you by any chance trying to project your own past relationships on Pakistan?
That being said I really hope he/she survived the covid-19 onslaught.
Oh we never nursed Pakistan with Aid. No, I'm not projecting our past relationships. As for Covid, I'd rather live in a country that tests more than doing few thousand tests a day and declaring covid free.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom