What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

As a theory.. what if in all this Chaos there is a coup in Pakistan???

I am not sure, but signs shows that establishment is preparing for something. Baluchishtan situation added more weight in it - where CM has given statement that Governor rule or calling army is unconstitutional which i think is right because after 18th amendment authority of declaring emergency is transferred to CM. Pre-poll rigging and alliance is also complete - which mean same politicians will be again in parliament which establishment don't want. Let's see - next 3 days are crucial for internal politics.

Impossible Kiyani doesn't have a moustache ! :rofl:

Es shub kaam kay liay - i will give him mine on lease

Why would the army want to take over the reins given the conditions Pakistan finds herself in?

Army is always considered last solution whenever there is trouble in our country - ranging from disease break out, natural disasters to govt. failure. In Quetta people haven't buried dead bodies yet and sitting on road and demanding that city must be handed over to Army.

here are the links and you have to try few to find the right one. Let me know which one works i already have it CD. even demo version will let you have few maps for fun.

I don't see any link. But just checked and don't think it will run on integrated graphics. :-(

Why would the army want to take over the reins given the conditions Pakistan finds herself in?

Sort of like a good chance that is.. after all.. you mobilize troops to protect el-presidente.. who being otherwise paranoid and borderline manic-obsessive agrees.. you take him and his cohorts out in that guise.. and get yourself the cleanest coup ever.

One, you'd be named Nostradamous! :P Two, may be this situation will calm down quickly, as a Military General who become President would have bigger problems than India... (I'd hate to be that General though... It's a big big pain for a simple military guy)

Maybe not a general.. simply depose the current system. Has happened before.

Army is always considered last solution whenever there is trouble in our country - ranging from disease break out, natural disasters to govt. failure. In Quetta people haven't buried dead bodies yet and sitting on road and demanding that city must be handed over to Army.

The Pakistani Army is smarter than you might perceive. It fully knows that taking over at the current moment would invite the same brickbats the Pakistani government is facing. Rest assured, the Pakistani Army would fare no better with the current issues that Pakistan faces.

Sort of like a good chance that is.. after all.. you mobilize troops to protect el-presidente.. who being otherwise paranoid and borderline manic-obsessive agrees.. you take him and his cohorts out in that guise.. and get yourself the cleanest coup ever.

There needs to be a purpose underneath it all nah....? There is enough of paranoia going around Pakistan to feed conspiracies till the next decade.

Guess you guys have that in common with the Americans.

The Pakistani Army is smarter than you might perceive. It fully knows that taking over at the current moment would invite the same brickbats the Pakistani government is facing. Rest assured, the Pakistani Army would fare no better with the current issues that Pakistan faces.

Well - some governance & and internal security is bless for Pakistanis than absence of it. Anyway - Army will not step-in this time like before but in form of care taker govt.

Well - some governance & and internal security is bless for Pakistanis than absence of it. Anyway - Army will not step-in this time like before but in form of care taker govt.

All that you mention can be achieved without a military coup. Keep in mind that the army loses all scope of deflecting their shortcomings were they to assume complete authority.

All that you mention can be achieved without a military coup. Keep in mind that the army loses all scope of deflecting their shortcomings were they to assume complete authority.

I also said so - probably no coup this time but care take (puppet of establishment) government will delay election until country is not stabilized.

I also said so - probably no coup this time but care take (puppet of establishment) government will delay election until country is not stabilized.

Why pine your hopes on the army then? They are as incompetent as your government either way.

You can't understand dynamics of Pakistan, sitting in India

I do. Your people were my people not so long ago. Nobody can knowingly make a fool out of the Pakistani or Indian public....

I leave the rest upto your discretion.

I do. Your people were my people not so long ago. Nobody can knowingly make a fool out of the Pakistani public....

I leave the rest upto your discretion.

It's about current system we have, which is lot different from India. And terrorism in Pakistan multi-headed beast and civil govt. despite being given full 5 years this time had done nothing but destroyed more. You will say PA don't let them allow as many other say but my stance is when people elect them and send them into parliament than it's their responsibility to take over control and must resign if they can't do but these SOB have not moral authority and are full of corruption that they just look for looting and remain in power without doing anything. There is a reason when you see people celebrating whenever there is coup. Current election system is destroyed enough that it's not possible to have fare election - so net result same rotten eggs with new party banners sitting in parliament again. Your politicians are also corrupt but at-least you see development but here already established corporations are being destroyed. So - You can never understand problems of Pakistan with Indian glasses.

Back
Top Bottom