What's new

Indian troll long lasting in Pak-Def forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just proved my point by defending indian behavior and calling Some Pakistani racist.

How do we know that you are not a "veggie" pretending to be a Pakistani. How do we know you are not a skinny in some slum of bombay pretending to be Pakistani with with your pseudo liberalism to bring all communities of south asia together? And if you are a Pakistani then good thing you don't live in Kashmir or Gujrat. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying this nonsense.:pakistan::D

We had enough of your type in Pakistan in the form of Asma J. How indians says "candle burning border kisser lot" don't have any thing positive to say about Pakistan. Its alway blame Pakistan first crowd who wants to "talk" to india. Guess what indians don't want to talk to you about Kashmir or You already sold Kashmir for some bollywood chic?

SHAME ON YOU IF YOU ARE A PAKISTANI. Which i don't believe you are.

Bezerk bro no need for justification to this punk, I think He is definitely Indian

Bezerk bro no need for justification to this punk, I think He is definitely Indian

You're absolutely right. But I bet after reading my last post he feels like a delusional Imbecile now. I'm sure it's worth it! :lol:

You're way off in your conspiracy theory. Since I've been active on this forum, I've seen many Indian members come and go like anything. Even the most senior Indian members with 2500+ posts have been kicked out within a second when for their hate spewing against Pakistan or any individual for that matter.

So yeah, this forum isn't a Psychological operation by the 'Veggies' but a platform for all Pakistani's and South Asians to unite in well behaved and moderated discussions.

And by the way, NO Indian here call Pakistani's anything other than Pakistani. If someone's out of line, they publicly apologize and they're warned properly regardless of their nationality.

And by the way, there are some Pakistani's who come here and act racist all the time along with Indians and many others. But tell me, would you want that Pakistani to be active on this forum with his fruity slurs and abuses? I know I wouldn't.

I rather have people from other nations come here and unite with us Pakistanis in well behaved and moderated discussions because I already know how Indians think and what they think of our nation, our national heros, and our people.

It would be nice to have more of other ethnicities come here than same indians who are already more in number than Pakistanis in this forum.

I welcome all ethnicities in Pakistani forums but to be honest I'm getting kind of tired arguing with Indians because its always the same argument going in circles.

Indians want Pakistan either to be broken into pieces, unite with India, be isolated and declared a terrorist state, or be the most under-developed and poor country in the planet.

I wish we could have more of other ethnicities joining this forum, we all know how Indians feel about our nation.

I am in the Army and defending my country, willing to die for it. You have visited few out posts and taken few pictures? What a joke. Next time come to Sialkot and meet me (ASIF AFRIDI) and i will make sure you will take few nice pictures. You know what what we call your type in the Army? Next time why don't you ask a jawan or an officer on your sightseeing outpost trip?

Calling names. Wow!! i am impressed.

I don't think a person with an IQ level like yours would qualify for even the lowest position in the Pakistan Army. The nature of my visits and their reasons are far more complicated than your understanding so better show some respect for what you can not comprehend, oh little one.

You're not the one to measure anyone's sacrifices for this nation so better stop right there my friend.

In the meantime, I would love to hear another one of your conspiracy theory about this forum. The time is ticking my friend, better make it quick! ;)

I've also noticed Bezerk's comments have mostly been pro-indian.

Check out his comment in page 2 of this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...srinagar-after-pakistan-win-2.html#post405525

He admitted to be indian.

You're delusional, Omar :P That was ANATHEMA! LOL!

And where exactly was I pro India at any point? I'm really sorry if I don't post emotional crap like you all over the boards, but the reality is that my posts have never been pro-Indian as your delusional state of mind would like to suggest.

Last edited:
You're a freaking Moron, Omar :P That was ANATHEMA! LOL!

And where exactly was I pro India at any point? I'm really sorry if I don't post emotional crap like you all over the boards, but the reality is that my posts have never been pro-Indian as your delusional state of mind would like to suggest.

Reported for personal attacks. Hope moderators ban this indian!

Reported for personal attacks. Hope moderators ban this indian!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mr Omar1984, Did you consume too much booze with your dinner today? Because I Sure as hell know that you aren't anywhere even NEAR Pakistan.

The person you quoted who claimed to be an INDIAN was ANATHEMA, an INDIAN member with an INDIAN flag.

Goes to shows what kind of moronic activity you bring to this forum which is usually based on over-the-top emotional outbursts. Why don't you pay more attention to posts next time before making a ridiculous claim?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mr Omar1984, Did you consume too much booze with your dinner today? Because I Sure as hell know that you aren't anywhere even NEAR Pakistan.

The person you quoted who claimed to be an INDIAN was ANATHEMA, an INDIAN member with an INDIAN flag.

Goes to shows what kind of moronic activity you bring to this forum which is usually based on over-the-top emotional outbursts. Why don't you pay more attention to posts next time before making a ridiculous claim?

Whatever man, your indian or probably working for RAW inside Pakistan. It doesn't matter where I am, I'm a very patriotic PAKISTANI.

Your posts are mostly anti-pakistani and pro-indian, you can check my posts and they're all pro-PAKISTANI, and we need more emotional patriotic Pakistanis like me in this forum.

If this forum had more people like you, we would have all kind of propaganda made against Pakistan and our Pakistan army.

I can smell an indian from miles away, and you are most likely one.

P.S. dont start fights with patriotic Pakistanis like Asif Afridi, we need more patriotic Pakistanis in this forum and less indians like you here.

Whatever man, your indian or probably working for RAW inside Pakistan. It doesn't matter where I am, I'm a very patriotic PAKISTANI.

Your posts are mostly anti-pakistani and pro-indian, you can check my posts and there are all pro-PAKISTANI, and we need more emotional patriotic Pakistanis like me in this forum.

If this forum had more people like you, we would have all kind of propaganda made against Pakistan and our Pakistan army.

I can smell an indian from miles away, and you are most likely one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're even more hopeless than I thought. Everything for you revolves around you I suppose, that's exactly why you're delusional to my contribution to this board and the times we've ALL shared here through our troubles and national problems and achievements. If you didn't had your head stuck so far up your *** you could've seen the difference between a Pakistani and an Indian.

I feel sorry for you at this point. :disagree:

P.S. dont start fights with patriotic Pakistanis like Asif Afridi, we need more patriotic Pakistanis in this forum and less indians like you here.

:lol: If calling this forum a conspiracy theory against Pakistanis, and all moderators 'Veggies' is Patriotism, then we don't even need you here along with your new found pal. I hope the moderators can see your attitude and decide your fate on this forum while you're supporting delusional pricks like 'Asif Afridi' so openly on the boards. Best of luck! ;)

Moderators please look at Bezerk's posts and see what kind of attacks he makes against other PAKISTANI members in this forum.

He wants to cause fights with all members who are patriotic Pakistanis.

Please ban this member Bezerk.

Moderators please look at Bezerk's posts and see what kind of attacks he makes against other PAKISTANI members in this forum.

He wants to cause fights with all members who love Pakistan.

Please ban this member Bezerk.

Yeah, I'm the one making attacks. Let's see ... You called me an 'Indian' because of your imbecilic post where you didn't even see who you are quoting.

1. You quoted an Indian member 'Anathema' where he said 'Because I'm and Indian' and thought I'm the one who said that. Go back and check that post and see where you're wrong.

2. You attacked me personally by calling me an Indian and a Pro-Indian member on the board. Whereas I challenge you to show me ONE post where I've had a pro-Indian attitude anywhere on this forum.

3. Instead of apologizing for your childish mistake of quoting the wrong person, you're hell bent on proving yourself to be a 'Patriotic Pakistani' ...

4. You're supporting a guy 'Asif Afridi' who's calling this forum an Indian conspiracy against Pakistan and that all the moderators are 'Veggies' (Indians). You both don't deserve to be here since you're labelling him as a 'Patriotic Pakistani'.

5. Seriously, get a life dude.

Anyway, I have to leave for now. I'll let the moderators handle you two delusional 'Patriots'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom