What's new

Indian troll long lasting in Pak-Def forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the Army and defending my country, willing to die for it. You have visited few out posts and taken few pictures? What a joke. Next time come to Sialkot and meet me (ASIF AFRIDI) and i will make sure you will take few nice pictures. You know what what we call your type in the Army? Next time why don't you ask a jawan or an officer on your sightseeing outpost trip?

Calling names. Wow!! i am impressed.

Last I checked, the Comcast ISP was not available in Sailkot. ;)

It is available in Michigan however, since I use it - decent service overall.

And IIRC, you were the one accusing others on this forum of being liars and Indians pretending to be Pakistanis, so how on earth can you be complaining about 'name calling'?

Long since I laughed this loud.:rofl:
The conspiracy theories taking a toll on ppl here. I wonder who I should call a victim, you or them?:lol:
Congrats on joining the long list of unpatriotic Pakistanis.
So now we are a team. Lets play the game together and show our 'veggieness'
:rofl::rofl:

Moderators please look at Bezerk's posts and see what kind of attacks he makes against other PAKISTANI members in this forum.

He wants to cause fights with all members who are patriotic Pakistanis.

Please ban this member Bezerk.

Omar, I have criticized Bezerk for going out of line elsewhere, but here he was first called an 'Indian' by Asif Afridi (who is challenging him to come to Sialkot while he himself posts from the US), and then you.

I think that initial remark was uncalled for. Bezerk is Pakistani and in Pakistan and has provided the forum with many exclusive images from the PA's garrisons, Army Aviation and HIT (with him in them).

He was given exclusive access to moderate and organize the galleries in this forum, and if you are able to easily locate images on the forum, its because of him.

All this could have been settled by a simple query to the mods, instead of mudslinging at Bezerk about being an 'Indian'.

Bezerk,

While I realize the first stone was cast by someone else, I really don't think you had to go beyond your first few replies to AA and Omar - the 'moron' and 'imbecile' comments go a tad too far.

Thank you for sticking up for the forum and the forum team.

ohh man,:rofl::rofl:
i am really amazed.i have to rethink the definition of patriotic Pakistani now. people of Pakistani origin with intellect, logic and ability of understanding right and wrong irrespective of nationality is supposed to be a "veggie"[Indian:D].
those who shows illogical emotional attachment towards Pakistan[irrespective of nationality,even a Indian member with Indian flag:cheesy:] is a true Pakistani, i suppose:woot:

Omar, I have criticized Bezerk for going out of line elsewhere, but here he was first called an 'Indian' by Asif Afridi (who is challenging him to come to Sialkot while he himself posts from the US), and then you.

I think that initial remark was uncalled for. Bezerk is Pakistani and in Pakistan and has provided the forum with many exclusive images from the PA's garrisons, Army Aviation and HIT (with him in them).

He was given exclusive access to moderate and organize the galleries in this forum, and if you are able to easily locate images on the forum, its because of him.

All this could have been settled by a simple query to the mods, instead of mudslinging at Bezerk about being an 'Indian'.

Bezerk,

While I realize the first stone was cast by someone else, I really don't think you had to go beyond your first few replies to AA and Omar - the 'moron' and 'imbecile' comments go a tad too far.

Thank you for sticking up for the forum and the forum team.

I didn't use any harsh comments against Bezerk just called him indian...if you think being called "indian" is just as worst as "moran" and "imbecile" then you can say my comments went too far.

ohh man,:rofl::rofl:
i am really amazed.i have to rethink the definition of patriotic Pakistani now. people of Pakistani origin with intellect, logic and ability of understanding right and wrong irrespective of nationality is supposed to be a "veggie"[Indian:D].
those who shows illogical emotional attachment towards Pakistan[irrespective of nationality,even a Indian member with Indian flag:cheesy:] is a true Pakistani, i suppose:woot:
There was some confusion and some misunderstanding. Both Bezerk and Omar are respectable members of this forum. AM has already acknowledged the very valuable contribution of Bezerk and confirmed his identity hence there is no confusion left. This matter is resolved now and no more posts are needed in this regard.

I didn't use any harsh comments against Bezerk just called him indian...if you think being called "indian" is just as worst as "moran" and "imbecile" then you can say my comments went too far.

Aray bhai, patriotic Pakistani that you are, I would have thought you would know how some Pakistanis might take being called an 'Indian' to be a worse slur than 'moron' and 'imbecile'.;) :lol:

I did try to be even handed in my criticism I thought, pointing out specifically where the two of you crossed the line.

Thread closed.

Please PM me if you have more questions or comments, as shoudl have been the case with the thread starter as well.

By the way, I'm avoiding the reported post section tonight, since, going by the comments of some of you, its going to be a raging mess.

So don't get bent out of shape if reported posts are not addressed promptly - I don't feel like getting off my high over the WC win just yet by reading your complaints.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom