What's new

Indian tour of England

Keysersoze

Reaction score
Is anyone watching this series?

Both test matches have been really good.....India look like clinching the second test in style

To think of it, anything less than a series victory would be shameful for India. Considering that they're at full strength, and England are playing their B team basically.

Indian cricketers are spoiled brats, i dont know why we support these chums,
Why not Hockey, Football etc, which really needs support, Though I am a Amir Khan supporter to the core and a Hate bakra shah rukh khan, i am happy that he is promoting the womens hockey team through the movie chak de

To think of it, anything less than a series victory would be shameful for India. Considering that they're at full strength, and England are playing their B team basically.

This is the same B team that beat Windies. And dont discount that we are playing away. We also have an inexperienced bowling line up,Agarkar/Munaf/Nehra/Pathan are all missing. Things have been happening only bcoz Zaheer got us vital wickets.

Batting wise both are at par.

Well bigger picture aside, If the last test is as good as this one I suggest you guys take a look. Both have been close and have had exciting finishes. Also England were a hairs breadth from winning the first test. good cricket!

Well bigger picture aside, If the last test is as good as this one I suggest you guys take a look. Both have been close and have had exciting finishes. Also England were a hairs breadth from winning the first test. good cricket!

Justice wud have been done if it had rained on the last day of this test too!!!

naah the dodgy umpiring means it is quits.........

Simon toufal was fair to both, he gave 2 wrong decisons to Enagland and 2 to India, a very fair deal. But these are part and parcel of cricket.

Cricket, why people are we still stuck in the colonial era,

This is the same B team that beat Windies. And dont discount that we are playing away. We also have an inexperienced bowling line up,Agarkar/Munaf/Nehra/Pathan are all missing. Things have been happening only bcoz Zaheer got us vital wickets.

Batting wise both are at par.

Oh please. Don't mention windies. You know how good (or rather bad) they are.

Well we struggled against them.:undecided:

That's besides the point. Many people consider them semi-minnows now. They're not any good anymore, in tests especially.

Back
Top Bottom