What's new

Indian tea exports to Pakistan rising

Interesting. Apparently, a drought in Kenya reduced its supply of tea, meaning importing Indian tea was the only alternative.

Glad you are enjoying our fantastic tea:cheers:

Nowadays tea tastes very bad this maybe the reason

Pakistan had already shifted to Kenya tea, but the tea was lost due to droughts, so Kenya did not have enough tea to export to meet Pakistan's demand. So Pakistani companies had to import tea from India to fill the gap.
Lol I made a joke there. Pakistan has much better quality tea in Pakistan than that comes from India. In batagram there is a huge tea industry the size you people have in Assam. We served Abhinandan the same tea.

What about coffee Quality?
Aside from South Indians, South Asians don't care for coffee in general.
Lol I made a joke there. Pakistan has much better quality tea in Pakistan than that comes from India. In batagram there is a huge tea industry the size you people have in Assam. We served Abhinandan the same tea.
I agree. Pakistan has a tea industry similar in size to the state of Assam.

this is called progressive thinking and what we get from indian side tomato ban:lol:

hope indians will learn and try to differentiate between business trade and politics

I grow just to make Indians happy and give them something to bash me.
Why don't you sell tomatoes to the public to alleviate the skyrocketing tomato prices? Many people in Pakistan are suffering because of that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom