What's new

Indian Taliban?

OK, let me give you the full story dear. The woman was a Kafir and the tormentors were Zionist Racist fanatic muslim ashraf caste Talibs. The innocent woman was severely beaten to death because she was a kafir. Thats the story. Got it?

Now go to the mods and report them branding this post as trolling.

communist, when you know you are trolling, who do you do it willingly? You are only increasing the workload for mods. Stop trolling on all threads.

AliFarooq ... i have been a live witness to this shooting encounter whose video u have just posted ... and let me tell u the true story behind this video...
The guy being shown here was a common criminal (with his hands up in the air as if surrendering) had just killed a police man in broad daylight by lobbing a crude bomb over him. This guy and his accomplice were in the city to a kill a witness of some of their earlier deeds. His accomplice was severely injured while lobbing his own bomb which exploded in his own hand. This guy ran shooting all over the place and this so called surrender was a drama too .. because he ran after that, firing at the policemen following him. he even took a doctor as hostage for a while before being shot dead by the police ... i believe the police did a good job finishing off that scum... and that vid is just a propaganda by a news channel known for its sensationalizing simple news items ...

Dosn't mater what he did, he's surrendering, he has every right to a fair trial.

So tell me why did they not shoot Ajmal kasab at sight, he killed more.

Just like Kasb, this guy has a every right to a fair trial.

This video shows the extreme barbarity some women suffer in India today, due to religious fanaticism, ignorance, and hatred.

u_j6J72wx60[/media] - indian taliban beating and punishing a girl, great india great peoples,

Please be Advised this video is disturbing. If you think the flogging video of a Swat girl was bad, you have no idea how bad this is.

This is the world's largest democracy India.

I dont care what the world's media shows about Pakistan. I thank Allah that I'm Pakistani and I'm from Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam ney bohot asaan kiya hain humaray liyeh. Alhumdulilah I am Muslim and Pakistani.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
AliFarooq, You are correct

He should have got the fair trial.

This is the world's largest democracy India.

I dont care what the world's media shows about Pakistan. I thank Allah that I'm Pakistani and I'm from Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam ney bohot asaan kiya hain humaray liyeh. Alhumdulilah I am Muslim and Pakistani.

And in your simple understanding there is no violence by criminals in democracy? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Ya we all know how thankful you are to Allah for pakistan and for china and for your superior genes by now, we are also thankful to Allah that you are a pakistani.

Listen guys this thread is not about "oh look how bad those Indians are"

It's about the victims, it's about awareness and hopefully we can encourage others to be more civil. Violence against women happen everywhere in the world, some places more than others in this case India...

I believe women should be treated fairly.

Again Indian members you should not be on the defense, it shows how pathetic you are, that your coming after me for simply sharing a video, but not one of you have condemned the crimes done against that woman in the video (the members who criticize me for showing the video)...Shame Sharam

We should work to stop any aboriginal Taliban whether it be a "India Taliban" (Naxalites, pimps, drug lords, war lords, and others) or Baitulleh Mehsud's TTP...Both are parasites for our two countries.

Last edited:

It's about the victims, it's about awareness and hopefully we can encourage others to be more civil. Violence against women happen everywhere in the world, some places more than others in this case India...

Again Indian members you should not be on the defense, it shows how pathetic you are, that your coming after me for simply sharing a video, but not one of you have condemned the crimes done against that woman in the video (the members who criticize me for showing the video)...Shame Sharam

We should work to stop any aboriginal Taliban whether it be a "India Taliban" (Naxalites, pimps, drug lords, war lords, and others) or Baitulleh Mehsud's TTP...Both are parasites for our two countries.

Well said bro :tup:

Sir, we do want to condemn the violence against that woman, here i do it, i condemn such barbaric violence against ANYONE irrespective of their any identity. Its inhuman.

But you refused to give us any details on the video and just tried to somehow link it to religion through your (not based on data it would seem) post. So all this pretence of caring for that woman is ok, but we just did not fall for it :wave:

Surprised there is no commotion like the Rodney King Video,

Back
Top Bottom