What's new

Indian Stealth Warships

Its better we order as many subs as they are ultimate stealth .
ps : im not against these stealth ships :D

during sea trials, Indian battleships that tried trailing Shivalik could not detect it on their radar within a radius of 100 km

Such is the stealth factor of Shivaling ;)

Kolkata is vivid place man...I LOVE it.

Too many beefeaters have come from Bangladesh and destroyed the ethnic harmoney.

DSC02256.JPG

ins20saryu20class20opv.jpg

Saryu class OPV

Man Kolakata is going to be just pure AWESOMENESS!! The one thing I don't like with the design of Th Shivlaik class- the mast and all the antennas will be rectified on P-15 and P-17A with integrated masts with 3D AESA MSTARs.

+ I really hope IN gets it's act together wrt to the rotary air group attached to these advanced platforms, the current helos flying off these advanced ships are woefully inadequate in the modern context and probably the weakest area in the ships' capabilities. By all accounts though we are well on the way to seeing IN fix this problem and this can be seen by the fact the IN has launched the biggest naval helo procurement program in the world currently. By 2017/20 this problem should be sorted.

+ I'm really looking foreward to the full specifications being released for the P-15B and P-17A.

Man Kolakata is going to be just pure AWESOMENESS!! The one thing I don't like with the design of Th Shivlaik class- the mast and all the antennas will be rectified on P-15 and P-17A with integrated masts with 3D AESA MSTARs.

+ I really hope IN gets it's act together wrt to the rotary air group attached to these advanced platforms, the current helos flying off these advanced ships are woefully inadequate in the modern context and probably the weakest area in the ships' capabilities. By all accounts though we are well on the way to seeing IN fix this problem and this can be seen by the fact the IN has launched the biggest naval helo procurement program in the world currently. By 2017/20 this problem should be sorted.

+ I'm really looking foreward to the full specifications being released for the P-15B and P-17A.

We need longer range SAMs for our destroyers.

wth... we have a mini kolkata in pdf :woot:

'll celebrate Durga Puja here also thn.. :P

wth... we have a mini kolkata in pdf :woot:

'll celebrate Durga Puja here also thn.. :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom