What's new

Indian Spy Satellites

just a thought - why arent we using these to track the militants in the border areas?? or are we already doing it??....just curious.

you need to stop living in an American movie. bharat-rakshak is a jingoistic website inhabited by people who know little to nothing about pretty much anything. If i were you, I would take anything linked off that site with a hand full of salt.

A larger no of satellites with reduced 'revisit' time are needed to keep a track on such activities, in a particular area for 24hrs.

Besides, these present satellites not under direct military control.

Plz NOBODY reply mr. Demon, be thankful to him that he is working hard to bump this thread.

Plz NOBODY reply mr. Demon, be thankful to him that he is working hard to bump this thread.

don't worry mate..i got what you are saying :tup:..i was about to reply to his post...anyways ..good work once again.

The Launch Vehicle ::

2afb13286b7aff0ac47a754727494bad.jpg

27d163c6bda1d6aec6995a018a8f7cab.jpg

It very interesting to see how satellites are placed in GSO from GTO! I, for one, didnt know that GTO is in a different plane than GSO and then using Earth's gravity, the satellite is slowly nudged into a different plane with a larger orbit into the GSO!!
Rocket science is really amazing.

Question: How high is a given country's sovereign airspace? During launch the vehicle does pass through many countries' airspaces, so prior permission needed to do that?

for me more amazing is the fact that the country which started its space journy..with the sounding rocket 'nike apache' has so quickly conqured the moon...

Jai Ho.

Xinix.
Great job buddy. Keep them coming.
Don't bother about pakistani trollers, Gujjar dekh lega unko . :)

Pictures speak for themselves!

Nice job, though Google earth has pretty much every airbase in Pakistan/India covered as well. LoL.

It would be cool if India could home in on the terrorist entering through sea, catch a video like in movies, yikes!!!!!!!!!!!

What a dumb one?

I mean the guy says "THEY CAN TELL THE COLOUR OF YOUR TEA"

WHICH MEANS REAL TIME SURVEILLANCE - I MEAN AFTER 26/11 HOW MANY HAVE ENTERED INDIAN TERRITORY - ASK ZAID HAMID HE WILL KNOW HOW MANY MUJAHIDS WAS HE ABLE TO SEND ACROSS THE BORDER!

:sniper::sniper::sniper:

you need to stop living in an American movie. bharat-rakshak is a jingoistic website inhabited by people who know little to nothing about pretty much anything. If i were you, I would take anything linked off that site with a hand full of salt.

Probably with your mind set you might need a bucket full when you own delusions come crumbling down!

Well whats the need of a satellite for telling the color of the tea ..I can do it easily

sorry couldnt help it dont bash me
Ha HA Ha funny man really....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

April 1: In a year’s time, India will fly an indigenous version of a space shuttle. On its first flight, the rocket-powered craft, shaped like an aircraft, will climb 60 km into the earth’s atmosphere and glide back to earth.

Over subsequent flights, the journey into outer space will be of longer duration and distances in order to test its reliability and capability to carry satellites into orbit.

“There are many advantages but there are several technological challenges involved in this project as well. We have to see how it functions during the first flight and take it forward. We must also look at the critical cost-versus-benefit factor,” Dr K. Radhakrishnan, the of the chairman, Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro), said. He added Isro will spend Rs 30 crore on the technology demonstrator — the first flight.

His colleagues explained that the key advantage of such a re-usable rocket will be a drastic reduction in the cost of launching satellites. “With a conventional rocket like the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, the cost of putting a satellite in space works out to about $15,000 to $20,000 a kg. These figures will come down because the rocket can be used for many flights,” they said.

Sorry I couldn resist.............

before that we have to witness a huge milestone when GSLV with Indian cryo engines lifts off.
Its scheduled on april 15.

Back
Top Bottom