What's new

Indian Sportsman arrested for human smuggling.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former cricketer Jacob Martin was arrested in connection with a human trafficking case from northeast Delhi on Tuesday night, police said. He had been evading arrest for the past seven years.

“Martin (39), who played 10 ODIs for India between 1999 and 2000, was apprehended from Babarpur area of Shahadra last night,” said R A Sanjeev, Deputy Commissioner of Police (IGI Airport).

Martin, who was arrested when he came to visit his lawyer, was wanted for allegedly taking non-cricketers to Britain on the pretext of playing club cricket in 2003 after taking money from them.

The Delhi Police had announced a reward of Rs 25,000 on Martin’s arrest.

The HC had earlier rejected Martin’s anticipatory bail plea, saying no relief could be granted to him as he was running away from the law and asked him to surrender.

The case came to light after one Nimesh Kumar was found travelling on a fake passport. On questioning, Kumar said an agent named Rajender Bhiku Bhai Patel arranged for his journey with the help of Martin, Janak Lal Bhogi and Raj Pancholi for Rs 7 lakh.

Ex-cricketer Martin arrested in human trafficking case

Its everywhere on news. Sick acts.

I am so tired of these Bhartis :-)rofl:), bloody ppl always doing ant- social activities.

No Airtel, this time the culprit is :

0003.jpg

I am so tired of these Bhartis :-)rofl:), bloody ppl always doing ant- social activities.

Any news on BSNL doing the same or reliance or is it always Bharti Airtel?

Evil Bhartis will pay for this one day :angry:

Any news on BSNL doing the same or reliance or is it always Bharti Airtel?

Airtel are in deep trouble. I think they were digitising people and sending them over their VOIP sofware to London. That kumar guy ended up with a patel's passport due to cross connection and got caught.

Such sick acts will make Airtel the new epicentre of word terrorism, sick acts. I condemn.

"Bharti arrested for human smuggling"

Bharti Mittal or whole Bharti Airtel ?? :lol::lol:

Oh my god !!! Iam using Bharti Airtel..now since bharti is arrested..will they arrest me too???:lol::flame:

Bharti at it again!! bad Bharti...:police:

I guess he just expressed his self!!

Back
Top Bottom