tumblr_okeffzyEoP1tjfjuco1_1280.png

tumblr_okeffzyEoP1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_okeffzyEoP1tjfjuco4_1280.png

tumblr_okeffzyEoP1tjfjuco5_1280.png

tumblr_okeffzyEoP1tjfjuco6_1280.png

tumblr_okeffzyEoP1tjfjuco7_1280.png

tumblr_okeffzyEoP1tjfjuco8_1280.png

tumblr_okeffzyEoP1tjfjuco9_1280.png

i was there at republic day parade......NSG looked just amazing even got opportunity to talk to them...they are very cool, i would have clicked picture but....errrrrrrrr..they police lady who provided us with passes strictly mentioned no cellphones allowed:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and upon reaching there i came to know cellphones are allowed:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

i was sitting in enclosure no. 3(total 30) and when the sukhoi performed the vertical charlie our lot was lucky enough to see afterburner in action and those flames turning into blue just 300m above ground followed by a lightening sound from coming storm(it seemed like jet took a vertical right above enclosure no 4&5)..what my eyes saw that day was best of sukhoi, no video on internet as of now depicts what i saw just 300m above and that afterburner in action:hang2::hang2::hang2:

saw 2 rudras and 2 dhruvs in formation and the best part was when we saw just 3 yellow lights in sky and mi35 appearing out of fog from side of rashtrapati bhavan:flame::flame::flame:

security was pretty tight u could clearly see NSG snipers on top of "le Maridien" & other buildings

PS: wish i had my dslr or phone at least...i would have died a happy man...

i was there at republic day parade......NSG looked just amazing even got opportunity to talk to them...they are very cool, i would have clicked picture but....errrrrrrrr..they police lady who provided us with passes strictly mentioned no cellphones allowed:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and upon reaching there i came to know cellphones are allowed:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

i was sitting in enclosure no. 3(total 30) and when the sukhoi performed the vertical charlie our lot was lucky enough to see afterburner in action and those flames turning into blue just 300m above ground followed by a lightening sound from coming storm(it seemed like jet took a vertical right above enclosure no 4&5)..what my eyes saw that day was best of sukhoi, no video on internet as of now depicts what i saw just 300m above and that afterburner in action:hang2::hang2::hang2:

saw 2 rudras and 2 dhruvs in formation and the best part was when we saw just 3 yellow lights in sky and mi35 appearing out of fog from side of rashtrapati bhavan:flame::flame::flame:

security was pretty tight u could clearly see NSG snipers on top of "le Maridien" & other buildings

PS: wish i had my dslr or phone at least...i would have died a happy man...
Were the NSG guys you got to talk to taking part in the parade or were they on duty providing security?

+ No mention of the SPG? :(

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

Garuds:

C3GH3N1XUAA1NMG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom