What's new

Indian Special Forces

NSG operates the Barrett m98B with BORS for the long range shots but considering their role their preferance for shorter ranged designated marksmen rifles makes perfect sense.

Yes indeed . Wish to see the new sniper systems replacing the old in every branch of our army. NSG tactics more or less grown around CQB.

Yes indeed . Wish to see the new sniper systems replacing the old in every branch of our army. NSG tactics more or less grown around CQB.
To be honest the Sniper situation in India is pretty fucked up.
I doubt the Army snipers even use Ballistic computers/Kestrel/advance range finders etc.

Infact i will be surprised if they are taught the importance of elevation/wind direction/speed/pressure/weather etc.

They mostly try to make up with their skills and luck using the SVD.I dont even think anyone is even capable of taking the 2.5kms kill shot in combat.

Regarding the NSG i think it has given preference to Snipers.They are seen many times with SIG for medium range and obviously the conventional sniper rifles for long range.

SF also has the same case like NSG the problem is in the infantry.

PicsArt_12-02-05.26.31.jpg

What is the analysis of Indians on this documentary made by an international observer of India-Pakistan Conflicts?

What is the analysis of Indians on this documentary made by an international observer of India-Pakistan Conflicts?

Totally ignored India's navy and airforce. And they act like India has no T90s. Even still, in several wars you guys had an edge in quality within your army and airforce. Still didnt help Pakistan.

Totally ignored India's navy and airforce. And they act like India has no T90s. Even still, in several wars you guys had an edge in quality within your army and airforce. Still didnt help Pakistan.
It has been made to make them feel happy!!!! Now they can relax & think of conquering the mighty USA!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom