What's new

Indian Special Forces

Hmmm..Shipon is use and throw but lethal.Carl Gustav is like load---fire---assess--relaod--fire.carl gustav is a favourite weapon in RR and is used to end the operation.It has different types of ammo these days from smoke to taking out concrete blocks.

SF prefer Shipon coz its use and throw and they dont need to carry it back after operation behind enemy lines.Shipon has 2 types of round..anti armour and the other one to demolish concrete structures.

wiki says that shipon is an advanced reusable multi-purpose shoulder-launched rocket system consisting of a launch tube and FCS module.
B-300 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is he PARA SF (old pic)
pkm.jpg

bro, they are not afghan SF. that pics you posted are from nahan. we don't train afghan SF in nahan. the last indo-afghan SF training was conducted in rajasthan with 10 para.
i had seen that pics before, they are old pics..
I only ask coZ that instructor looks like SF.. Anyway i will edit that

For sure...only Para use PKM in the Army.
Then SF deserves something Better maybe Nagev -- BTW old army guys called this "peeca" rifle

I only ask coZ that instructor looks like SF.. Anyway i will edit that

which instructor bro?? in the 2nd pics that is kanishka sharma. he is a civilian under contract.
watch this video bro, this is the same place shown in your pics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a question....
What happens to the weapons that the army captures from the terrorists....
Does the army use them in the operations...??

bro, are you sure on this??? AFAIK, PKM is manufactured by OFB.
Really?..do you have a link for that?

I got a question....
What happens to the weapons that the army captures from the terrorists....
Does the army use them in the operations...??
Depends on the condition and the type of weapon.Most of the AKs with the RR and SVDs are all captured.Some are not used like the RPK.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom