What's new

Indian Special Forces

You are comparing a 44 minutes operation right under the nose of your armed forces where chances of civilian causality is almost zero, to an incident wherein over a thousand lives were in peril?

The very reason to have a 44 minutes siege to capture a bunch of terrorists right under a closely guarded military area is a failure on your military and you boast it as its supremacy?
That was inside our main AB where our main A/C fleet is parked. Even one bullet can damage the a/c enough to not be in a flyable condition anymore! Its home to our AWACS too.
Still 44min vs 72hrs where the civilians were evacuated from area with in a few hrs of conflict!

and they were more then just 9!

That was inside our main AB where our main A/C fleet is parked. Even one bullet can damage the a/c enough to not be in a flyable condition anymore! Its home to our AWACS too.
Still 44min vs 72hrs where the civilians were evacuated from area with in a few hrs of conflict!

and they were more then just 9!

If your Forces could not save their own base? you expect them to guard your nation? Keep arguing the 44 Min : 72 Hrs ops.

If your Forces could not save their own base? you expect them to guard your nation? Keep arguing the 44 Min : 72 Hrs ops.
LOL our forces did saved our bases and r saving our country day and night too......Thats why like Abingdonboy said they enjoy freedom and independence because they have performances under their belt unlike their rivals who take their frustration our on innocent Kashmiri Muslims.

still 60hrs with more then 800+ vs 72hrs with just 9 commandos of SSG.:lol:

Kid our SSG is the most battle hardened. They carry ops every single day!

Anyways Waar is going to be release in UK in 17 jan.

Why not watch it and learn how real men fight.
Where are you getting your numbers from? Your backside? The number of NSG in 26/11 NEVER exceeded 200, this is stated fact, the number of SSG involved in the Lal Masjid Siege was 160+ not NINE! I mean you really think there were only NINE (or 1 team) SSG present during the entire operation? Are you an idiot?

Then you have the fact that in 26/11 the number of attackers wasn't known, the task facing the NSG was huge an unprecedented anywhere in the world- multiple locations, spread out over a large geographical area, 1000+ rooms to search in high-rises to face an unknown number of terrorists and to free an unknown number of civilians who in many cases refused to open their rooms and had barricaded themselves in so they had to use explosive entry, add on top of this the fact the NSG had zero plans for any of the hotels. A hostage rescue operation of this scale had never before been attempted, or even envisioned, nor has it since. Granted the Lal Masjid siege was a hard task in itself but to tout that as a success and 26/11 a failure is so absurdly wrong.

As @AMCA says, if you think militants getting access to some of your ,supposedly, most secure military installations and destroying your nation's strategic assets is a cause for celebration then, yes, Pakistan has a lot to cheer about. I mean it's not as if these bases should have QRTs or highly detailed plans or the base or very low probability of civilian casualties- is it?

LOL our forces did saved our bases and r saving our country day and night too......Thats why like Abingdonboy said they enjoy freedom and independence because they have performances under their belt unlike their rivals who take their frustration our on innocent Kashmiri Muslims.
And there it is, eh?!! Kashmir- I mean it's so pathetic how transfixed you are by this issue.

And fine, let your military have all the control it wants- who am I to criticise them? It's not as if they have their own agenda is it? It's not as if they are a self-sustaining entity that seeks to further their own cause above all else. It's not as though they have subverted your democracy how many times now? It's not as if former generals are now magically billionaires now. It's not as if this freedom has lead to the training and financing of those who are now attacking your own nation.

The freedom the Pakistani Mil enjoys has so obviously worked out for your nation, please don't let me comment on things I clearly know nothing about.

Where are you getting your numbers from? Your backside? The number of NSG in 26/11 NEVER exceeded 200, this is stated fact, the number of SSG involved in the Lal Masjid Siege was 160+ not NINE! I mean you really think there were only NINE (or 1 team) SSG present during the entire operation? Are you an idiot?
im talking abt Lal Masjid dumbo.....the people whom against we carried out op were more then 800+. where as in Mumbai drama u had just 9 men to take care of and for that it took u 72hrs. Anyways 44min Kamra AB op where the sensitive a/c r kept was also done by more then 9 men 11 maybe. Still it took us 44 min and u 72hrs even in islamabad according to u it took us 60hrs which is pretty exaggerated. But still 60 vs 72 is big difference.

Rest of yr post:lol:.........Why dont u watch our new film waar and see how real men fight? its going to be released on 17th.

And there it is, eh?!! Kashmir- I mean it's so pathetic how transfixed you are by this issue.
in all these years u dont know me?

im a kashmiri myself thats why im as rightfully transfixed by this issue.

im talking abt Lal Masjid dumbo.....the people whom against we carried out op were more then 800+. where as in Mumbai drama u had just 9 men to take care of and for that it took u 72hrs.
The number of attackers were not known at the time. The Mumbai siege lasted 60 hours not 72. And mate I've outlined why it took so long anyway in my post above. I've nothing really more to say.

im talking abt Lal Masjid dumbo.....the people whom against we carried out op were more then 800+. where as in Mumbai drama u had just 9 men to take care of and for that it took u 72hrs. Anyways 44min Kamra AB op where the sensitive a/c r kept was also done by more then 9 men 11 maybe. Still it took us 44 min and u 72hrs even in islamabad according to u it took us 60hrs which is pretty exaggerated. But still 60 vs 72 is big difference.

Rest of yr post:lol:.........Why dont u watch our new film waar and see how real men fight? its going to be released on 17th.

in all these years u dont know me?

im a kashmiri myself thats why im as rightfully transfixed by this issue.

Idiocy - thy name is Umair :)

How's the Lexus SUV going? Or was that DESERT FIGHTER, can't quite recall.

Whoever says PAK SF is saving the country everyday can just open his map and look at a high altitude glacier..up north..called Siachen(nothing to do with cricket) and go and visit the Army headquaters in Pindi to ask them why o why couldnt the PAK SF defeat a bunch of foot soldiers from India?

Comming to the second point...your fcking airbase was attacked and you are boasting about it..2 a/cs damaged man..Isnt it enough..Why did your security forces fail in the first place if they are so good?

Your SF guys surrender...do you teach this in your SF school?

And surrendering is not something new also..The same great SSG surrendered in 65 war too.

Last edited:
Idiocy - thy name is Umair :)

How's the Lexus SUV going? Or was that DESERT FIGHTER, can't quite recall.
Lexus is as comfy as it is.....But what abt yr maruti? i hope yr not enjoying yr bumpy rides even in the roads of Australia.

The number of attackers were not known at the time. The Mumbai siege lasted 60 hours not 72. And mate I've outlined why it took so long anyway in my post above. I've nothing really more to say.
this is a normal thing. Do u even think we knew abt the attackers in Kamra, Mehran and Lal Masjid conflicts?
This is a basic know how abt Spec Ops, have u even every talked to a person related to SFs ever in yr life??

Getting along, y'know
good to know........and good for u.

Less said the better ... :D

@bloo

Found it from *** , they are Indonesian Special forces not Indian .

Denjaka15.jpg

hmmm
I thought as much.

Thnx for the info.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom