What's new

Indian Special Forces receive heavy toll in Kupwara, Kashmir.

Sorry this info is old. Posted by mistake. The info is third one is critical as well.

This info is from 24th March.

https://www.greaterkashmir.com/news...killed-as-they-fire-at-each-other-in-srinagar
Meanwhile media reports are that 3 more SF succumb to death.

Srinagar: Three more soldiers, who were injured in a gunfight with militants in Kupwara woods, have succumbed to their wounds, talking the number of army personnel killed in the operation to eight including a Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO)

https://postcardkashmir.com/3-more-soldiers-succumb-in-kupwara-gunfight/

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what IK said.

In fact, those should be the exact words being said by the leadership of a responsible country even as it might be fighting a full scale conventional war.

Pakistan will continue to advocate for talks and a peaceful resolution to the Kashmir dispute, but will not refrain from utilizing military force in self defence.

Looking at the 70+ year history of Pak India. I don't think any sensible person would believe that Kashmir dispute can be resolved by talks. While giving such statements, in the back drop of Indian military aggression on Pakistani civilians was untimely, if not entirely wrong.
As the time has passed and no resolution on Kashmir is reached, it confirms it was a sheikh chilli ideology.

Last edited:
you are a pathetic man....
you chaca Nawaz shreef kissing modis a55 still from London...like a rat, he squealed before being allowed to leave the country after looting it
How NS's kissing any *** is it linked to my statement?
History can't be overwritten or erased just because NS is kissing anyone's a55, as we speak.
I as well take the liberty, to pronounce you brother of Imran Khan.

Somebody had a picture while SpecOps were landing but heard that none made it out of valley. Twitter Majors will be having a bad day. If we include suicide & unknown reason along with such losses, actually Indian Army lost 9 including elites.

Special forces got into a hand to hand battle on the Line of Control, killed five terrorists
The elite soldiers, who had been air dropped near the LoC after information on the infiltrators was received, were found barely six feet away from the five terrorists that they eliminated in the intense battle when the search party found them, wit...
By Manu Pubby, ET Bureau | Apr 06, 2020, 11.41 AM IST

NEW DELHI: In perhaps the most intense firefight on the Line of Control (LoC) this year, five soldiers of the elite 4 Para SF unit engaged infiltrators at point blank range amidst heavy snow, neutralising the entire batch of five terrorists before succumbing to injuries in the hand to hand battle.

The elite soldiers, who had been air dropped near the LoC after information on the infiltrators was received, were found barely six feet away from the five terrorists that they eliminated in the intense battle when the search party found them, with sources saying that battleground bore the signs of a close quarters battle.

Two soldiers who were airlifted to a nearby military hospital succumbed to injuries while three died at the battle zone.

Sources said that the operation commenced after an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle picked up images of an infiltration attempt in the Keran sector. The special forces were moved to intercept them as heavy snow had restricted movements on the regular army unit located in the area.

Two squads of the elite unit were deployed to locate and take down the infiltrators but the operation was carried out under heavy snow that hampered visibility. Source said that the squad led by Subedar Sanjeev Kumar spotted the footsteps on the terrorists in the snow and followed the trail.

At one point, the hardened snow under their feet gave way and three members of the squad stumbled into a nallah and right on top of the terrorists who were hiding there. In the ensuing battle at point blank range, where the terrorists had an advantage as they had been waiting, the squad managed to put up a fight.

Seeing their comrades under heavy fire, the two soldiers who had managed to evade the collapsing snow also rushed into the battle zone, together managing to take down the entire batch of five infiltrating terrorists.

“The bodies of soldiers and the five terrorists were found barely a few feet away when the other squad reached the position. The para soldiers had put up a strong fight even after stumbling down and the squad members rushed in to help,” sources told ET.

Other members of the squad who paid the ultimate sacrifice are Havildar Davendra Singh and Paratroopers Bal Krishan, Amit Kumar and Chhatrapal Singh.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...=socialsharebuttons&__twitter_impression=true
Nice SOB story

How NS's kissing any *** is it linked to my statement?
History can't be overwritten or erased just because NS is kissing anyone's a55, as we speak.
I as well take the liberty, to pronounce you brother of Imran Khan.
Everyone here knows you and what you stand for....look at the subject and look at your statement. I would be a brother of any pakista I who isnt a thief...but your love for their is such that I bet your you daily activities mimic these people. Now my brother IK is giving you a dunda I guess you are finding it hard to steal...is that why you are not in Pakistan?

Somebody had a picture while SpecOps were landing but heard that none made it out of valley. Twitter Majors will be having a bad day. If we include suicide & unknown reason along with such losses, actually Indian Army lost 9 including elites.
Specop landing near border doesn't make any sense. Its old insurgency tactic where there is fire , there is no smoke, smoke is always somewhere else. Indian been engage on one selected point.

Back
Top Bottom