What's new

Indian Special Forces Contingent Deployed To Serve In Afghanistan

It is not who we supported who you supported, We Gave them Refuge, about 2.mln People including their so called Gov Personals & their current president were in Pakistan begging for shelter we are the once who saved them & know how they are returning the favor every body can see. Just wait a little more time you get you answer.

Regards
Wilco

when i said of us not having to carry the baggage as we are not neighbours, it is this baggage of refugees and such stuff, I was referring to. Please reread my post taking this into picture.

Pakistan supported the taliban faction whereas we supported the northern alliance.

It is not who we supported who you supported, We Gave them Refuge, about 2.mln People including their so called Gov Personals & their current president were in Pakistan begging for shelter we are the once who saved them & know how they are returning the favor every body can see. Just wait a little more time you get you answer.

Regards
Wilco

we had a taste of that medicine when we allowed 10mln bangladeshis into india in '71.

Moral of the story: say no to refugees. fence and mine your borders.

we had a taste of that medicine when we allowed 10mln bangladeshis into india in '71.

Moral of the story: say no to refugees. fence and mine your borders.

more morals:angel: : allow them only if you are sure you can turn them back within a meaningful timeframe. If not interfere if you must and make sure they do get turned back.

For interfering, especially for hit and run attacks, you use the refugees, but never even in your dreams, supply your own local population with weapons.

Even the refugees should be very lightly supplied, so that even if they turn back, their stocks get expended in a flash.

Finally by hook or crook, make them fuc*ing leave.

hey i wanted to ask the indian dudes here are there still banglashi refugees in india or have they all left.

there are illegal immigrants and some who have settled legally there(Hindus I guess).
what surprises me is that there are illegal Indians here too,some from Kashmir and some other not so well off Indian provinces.not sure about the numbers though.

So Bharat wants a part of the mess! Hey why give those nuts a chance to come after you!
What is Next, Replace Brits in Basra!!

there are illegal immigrants and some who have settled legally there(Hindus I guess).
what surprises me is that there are illegal Indians here too,some from Kashmir and some other not so well off Indian provinces.not sure about the numbers though.

hindus in afghanistan ???? u got to be kiddin :rofl:

BTW why would any hindu migrate to a 4th-world country like afghanistan which has had no stability for the last 25-years ????

The richest person in a god forsaken port called Berbera, Somalia was a money lender and he was no suprises an Indian! Mr D Ambani went to Aden Yemen worked as petrol pump attendent came back and set up Reliance. If the two sons had not split it up, their wealth would have supassed Mr Bill Gates. So you will now agree Indians travel everywhere if there is money to make.

hindus in afghanistan ???? u got to be kiddin :rofl:

BTW why would any hindu migrate to a 4th-world country like afghanistan which has had no stability for the last 25-years ????

You get a green card if you are in Afghana. Its as good as any other US state. :enjoy:

Read the Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hossein.

Excellent books to know real Afghanistan!

Ever so moving and so full of pathos!

we should stop helping afghanis they grown up here and their crap karzai is pissing on us

Well boys gaming is warming up lets get ready show is about to be begin. Accept it or not Afghanistan is Pakistan Responsibilty in fact whole muslim world is our responsibilty. India is no big deal they may send 3000 more, remember what hapened to spintzer?? they with their 'systema' in afghanistanwere turned into rubble. I thnik russian were much better then indians and We are not same we too have grown in expiernce.

right quarters have already a plan for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom