What's new

Indian Soldires begging on streets for money. Whaaaat surgical strikes LOL

Indians deserve this humiliation and they've earned it because of their lies. No evidence surgical strike will haunt them in their dreams... :angel:

You never listen to what people say in a video....
And the raid by Indian army will haunt your soldiers for years to come and yes keep up this work of yours.
Aisa kaam sirf Vella aadmi hi kar sakta hai....

Indians deserve this humiliation and they've earned it because of their lies. No evidence surgical strike will haunt them in their dreams... :angel:
The videos will be out after the weapons and tactics get old or removed from active service, until then do whatever you like....and say as you like...

And the raid by Indian army will haunt your soldiers for years to come and yes keep up this work of yours.
Yes, and pur soldiers will laugh at your chutiyapa.. and your nation...

Not to forget this hilarious audio tape;

Ironically not even your own politicians n generals believe your pathetic lies... sir g kal strikes..:lol:

Here is truth about Indian Surgical strikes

hahah ab karay ga taraqi india. Ab barhay ga India. India baney ga shuper power lol. Indian Media like

The videos will be out after the weapons and tactics get old or removed from active service, until then do whatever you like....and say as you like...

That's utter nonsense my friend. Were Indians using alien technology which cannot be shown? And who asks you to show your weapons if you are that insecure.. a single photograph in which "Terrorist Launchpads" were being hit or destroyed would've been enough.

But nonsense buyers and nonsense sellers are plenty full in India. Stupid nonsense and ridiculous down to last hair. Take your own argument for example.

At least Indians have tactics, too bad they dont have testies to cross LOC

you seriously need to get life dude, what he is doing is "Protesting" which by normal worldly standards is democratic, perhaps for you this might be surprising given reason "all the begging your nation does".

At least Indians have tactics, too bad they dont have testies to cross LOC
I don't have anything to say.... sorry but the hogwash is too thick on your side...

That's utter nonsense my friend. Were Indians using alien technology which cannot be shown? And who asks you to show your weapons if you are that insecure.. a single photograph in which "Terrorist Launchpads" were being hit or destroyed would've been enough.

But nonsense buyers and nonsense sellers are plenty full in India. Stupid nonsense and ridiculous down to last hair. Take your own argument for example.
The actual footage of drone recce has been given to history tv...you can see the places we hit...

Here is truth about Indian Surgical strikes

Yes I will stand on a high watch tower and become a pumpkin head for pakistani snipers.....
Nobody stands on the watch towers to get shot, they stand and retaliate from bunkers meant for withstanding shells and bullets...

Yes, and pur soldiers will laugh at your chutiyapa.. and your nation...

Not to forget this hilarious audio tape;

Ironically not even your own politicians n generals believe your pathetic lies... sir g kal strikes..:lol:
Indians are not stupid enough to think that the clip is real, it's just a representation of what the conversation was like, being a Punjabi I know what Punjabi sounds like....and don't troll me using stupid clips and videos from pakistani sources....

I don't have anything to say.... sorry but the hogwash is too thick on your side...

The actual footage of drone recce has been given to history tv...you can see the places we hit...

Why "history channel" ? Has everybody stopped watching your National TV channel DoorDarshan? Its not your fault mate.. we know you are standing on the mountain of smoke and lies... you will end up cooking stupid reasoning just like this.

But don't stop us from laughing at your misery and do't stop us from calling you Indians. This time, you've really earned it. :enjoy:

Why "history channel" ? Has everybody stopped watching your National TV channel DoorDarshan? Its not your fault mate.. we know you are standing on the mountain of smoke and lies... you will end up cooking stupid reasoning just like this.

But don't stop us from laughing at your misery and do't stop us from calling you Indians. This time, you've really earned it. :enjoy:
Nobody except some Indians care to read about pakistan, do not give to much importance to yourself, because you are not, if DD made a documentary the defense ministry will surely give them appropriate content...

Nobody except some Indians care to read about pakistan, do not give to much importance to yourself, because you are not, if DD made a documentary the defense ministry will surely give them appropriate content...

So you are relying on American shoulders to prove that your military made an achievement? So Indian type of thinking!

We know how much you are Pakistan focused and how much you cannot take Pakistan out of your heads. We watch your analysis programs some times, just to find how much you guys are frustrated these days, and it is fascinating to find how much hatred you have cooked within your hearts for Pakistan... bad for you guys only. Pakistan is and will be doing what it is doing and Indias are building migraine and stomach ulcer hating it - and finally rely on an American TV channel to prove that Indian soldiers did a "surgical strike" :lol:

Yes I will stand on a high watch tower and become a pumpkin head for pakistani snipers.....
Nobody stands on the watch towers to get shot, they stand and retaliate from bunkers meant for withstanding shells and bullets...

Indians are not stupid enough to think that the clip is real, it's just a representation of what the conversation was like, being a Punjabi I know what Punjabi sounds like....and don't troll me using stupid clips and videos from pakistani sources....

So in all your ignorance and stupidity... you think that clip was released by Pal?:lol:

Thats your indian media releasing “terrorist” phone calls tapped by indian “intelligence” agencies after the Sir G Kal Ishtrike.

The soldier is absolutely right about this govt blowing up the surgical strikes as if it's new and using it in elections.
It's something we've done over and over.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom