What's new

Indian Soldiers Dancing Every Where in Ladakh ,Celebrating What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Every where i dip into Indian SM i see videos of Indian Soldiers dancing ,it feels strange what are the celebrations for? I have yet to see an army so buoyant after losing thousands of sq kms to the enemy.
Sikh Light infantrymen amuse themselves with song-and- dance, 1 km near LAC, India-China border .
1600625104159.png

Maratha light Infantry dancing in Ladakh.

There are many more videos of IA dancing in Ladakh, seems like Bollywood mania is deep rooted in the men in uniform. Hopefully very soon a movie will be produced that will show IA beat PLA by dances. War and deployments facing the enemy is a serious matter, but it seems for our friends in India Its another PICNIC time!

Last edited:
It actually incredibly cringe worthy

They don't have the balls to declare war on China so they take cameras up there and tell these monkeys to dance for the camera

The monkeys dance and Indians clap like clowns

Every where i dip into Indian SM i see videos of Indian Soldiers dancing ,it feels strange what are the celebrations for? I have yet to see an army so buoyant after losing thousands of sq kms to the enemy.
Sikh Light infantrymen amuse themselves with song-and- dance, 1 km near LAC, India-China border .
View attachment 671703

There are many more videos of IA dancing in Ladakh, seems like Bollywood mania is deep rooted in the men in uniform. Hopefully very soon a movie will be produced that will show IA beat PLA by dances. War and deployments facing the enemy is a serious matter, but it seems for our friends in India Its another PICNIC time!

They can't beat China militarily so they have decided to beat China in terms of bollywoodism.

View attachment 671703

This is why they are dancing....

Last edited:
View attachment 671703

I assume they were told that the Indian Army was not going to use force to evict the PLA, which would have resulted in them participating in suicidal frontal assaults. So they are dancing because they are going to still live, although this is contingent on also if the PLA is going to attack or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom