What's new

Indian soldier falls down in front of charged crowd at Ganda Singh Border

ASKardar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

LAHORE – An Indian Border Security Force (BSF) soldier fell down during flag-lowering ceremony at Ganda Singh border in front of a charged crowd.

In a video, which went viral on social media, Indian soldier can be seen losing his balance during flag-lowering.

A similar incident occurred on August 14, 2019 at Wagah-Attari border, when an Indian soldier lost his balance while marching.

SOURCE: http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/525...-front-of-charged-crowd-at-Ganda-Singh-Borde/

So thats why the are pissed.

There are multiple reports coming in on OSNIT, of fire/mortar exchange between BSF and Punjab rangers at shakergarh working boundry tonight.

So thats why the are pissed.

There are multiple reports coming in on OSNIT, of fire/mortar exchange between BSF and Punjab rangers at shakergarh working boundry tonight.
Seemed quite to me

LAHORE – An Indian Border Security Force (BSF) soldier fell down during flag-lowering ceremony at Ganda Singh border in front of a charged crowd.

In a video, which went viral on social media, Indian soldier can be seen losing his balance during flag-lowering.

A similar incident occurred on August 14, 2019 at Wagah-Attari border, when an Indian soldier lost his balance while marching.

SOURCE: http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/525...-front-of-charged-crowd-at-Ganda-Singh-Borde/

The crowd trolled him hard lol.

quard copters
and they don't fire from where they reside so that cannot be traced..
good thermal sights I guess.. we need thermal suits

Last edited:
I feel bad for him.

Since when did someones falling become our nations source of humor.

Please stop these stupid border ceremonies. We shouldn’t have anything to do with these since Kashmir was put under siege. They can do the ceremonies on the Bangladesh or Nepal borders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom