What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

Kashmir needs independence from India

They simply hate india

koi naa....in jammu majority love India and same with Ladakh region....problem is in valley and I am sure we will win theirr hearts...

That we are an occupying force, we should withdraw or we will face defeat.

Go and tell your army generals to leave p*k. why are you shouting here? No one is going to listen to you.

BTW why did you change your name and your country flag?

You are so much oppressed with your country!!!!

What's so fake???

I changed it cuz the original title was too vague

Lol!!

Few people are not fighting for independence in Kashmir

EVERYONE is fighting for independence from India

Try to say your Indian while walking through the streets of Sri nagar.

Btw check out my signature

Cant you come up with arguments backed by sources and proof like any other half way educated person does it in a civic discussion?

What happened in recent times in Kashmir? Where did we see mass protests?

Charity begins at home first liberate the Kashmir under the pak occupation.

Kashmir under Pakistan doesn't throw stones at Pam army or do mass protest or hoist Indian flag or blow up Pakistan army bases or Paint themselves black on 14th of August OKAY???

Kashmir needs independence from India

They simply hate india

You are entitled to your opinion, but not to your own facts.

In my opinion you should take your fact of your opinion slogan to cross the border and take it from us or forever hold your peace. It's time to walk the talk and do something rather than wasting your youth in typing from your virtual command and control room all day.

Rest in Peace. We should demilitarize Kashmir, let them choose their own destiny
Fake id, does not know the spelling of Tomar. Also no Tomar will ever write what he has written. He has no idea what Tomar means.

We should see the writing on the wall. Kashmiris dont wantto be with us

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW what ever you smoke, I need it for the next party....

Besides, he was a cop, so most likely a Kashmiri for himself :coffee:

i think you should stop whatever you smoking, whole world knows how many kashmiris have been recruited in police:omghaha:

Fake id, does not know the spelling of Tomar. Also no Tomar will ever write what he has written. He has no idea what Tomar means.

Why is it a fake ID? because an indian has different views from another indian? lol

Back
Top Bottom