What's new

Indian SLBM with 4,500 KM Range Under Development

IND151

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
According to PK Sengupta a SLBM with 4,500 KM range is under development.

Following the entry into service of the nuclear-armed Nirbhay’s ALCM and SLCM versions, India’s Strategic Forces Command (SFC) will have at its disposal four distinct types of highly survivable nuclear warhead delivery systems that will be optimised for retaliatory nuclear strikes, these being the 4,500km-range SLBM now under development, the 600km-range air-launched supersonic LRCM that is also now under development (for delivering tactical nuclear warheads), plus the Nirbhay’s ALCM and SLCM versions, both of which will be able to deliver boosted-fission nuclear warheads.

TRISHUL: Nirbhay Cruise Missile Family Finally Revealed!

I still don't understand why they named Sagarika K-15 which is lower range then the K-4 which is going to replace it.

I still don't understand why they named Sagarika K-15 which is lower range then the K-4 which is going to replace it.

order in this case is the other way.. they started with K15 and will go all the way till K-1 i suppose.. *guessing*

The names are being switched to confuse our enemies. Good. We are learning. Now focus on missile range and increase as much as possible.

What is there in the name.... Lets be happy with what we have now...

Back
Top Bottom