What's new

Indian sindhu thrashes chinese in badminton

Kapwercs

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
BWF World Championship Quarter Final Highlights: PV Sindhu Enters Semis, Ensures Bronze - As It Happened
News18.com | August 25, 2017, 7:00 PM IST
upload_2017-8-25_19-2-53.jpeg upload_2017-8-25_19-2-53.jpeg upload_2017-8-25_19-2-53.jpeg
upload_2017-8-25_19-2-53.jpeg

Get all the updates from PV Sindhu's quarter-final match against China's Sun Yu with our live blog

Sindhu is a two-time bronze medallist at the World Championships.

Aug 25, 2017
6:48 pm (IST)
PV Sindhu is through to the semi-final with a demolition job 21-14, 21-9 over China's Sun Yu. And with that victory she has now ensured a third world chmapionship medal. She has two bronze medals already and would want to change the colour of her medal this time around.

3rd world badminton championship medal for sindhu confirmed with the thrashing of the top ranked chinese .
Why do you want to get to the level of worthless Chinese trolls here in trolling? Let them troll. That's what CCP pays them for.
I wish i really cared even a little about what u think.

Good , finally, some Indian starts to care about sports, a right first step. We don't have to list every Chinese athlete win over someone, otherwise this section will be flooded every single day.

Some Chinese individuals or teams win some kind of world champions on weekly basis, that's sports, some time you win and some time you lose, what you need to do is to try to win more than you lose. Indians are new to sports, over the time you will understand more about them.

Good , finally, some Indian starts to care about sports, a right first step. We don't have to list every Chinese athlete win over someone, otherwise this section will be flooded every single day.

Some Chinese individuals or teams win some kind of world champions on weekly basis, that's sports, some time you win and some time you lose, what you need to do is to try to win more than you lose. Indians are new to sports, over the time you will understand more about them.
athletics is about keeping yourself fit
winning is secondary

An interesting observation.

Indians were winning Olympic golds when the Chinese were coping with Japanese massacres.

A little less superciliousness from you would be welcome. Most of us have a better opinion of you than the reaction that you elicit with that post.

Indians were winning Olympic golds when the Chinese were coping with Japanese massacres.

A little less superciliousness from you would be welcome. Most of us have a better opinion of you than the reaction that you elicit with that post.

Because China under the KMT was the sick man of Asia, and I was merely pointing out this fact, and you abused your power to give me a negative rating.

Indian Sindhu ? What kind of heading is this ?

Can anyone mistake sindhu for not being indian ?

Congrats to Mr Sindhu!

I sincerely think it's a very good thing for India to focus more on and perform better in sports. Sport is a effective mechanism for dissipating hyper-nationalism. Witness how Europeans channeled their once murderous rage for each other into football and other sports, and how their continent is much more peaceful and better for it.

There are a lot of patriotic, red-blooded Hindu men who, stung by the physical and sporting impotency of their 1.3 billion compatriots, turn to hyper-nationalism and religious extremism instead. They riot and ravish and join cow brigades. But they wouldn't feel the need to do that if India could hold its head high in the sporting arena.

Joe, that was a distasteful cheap shot that you don't belong.

Excuse me but was there a country called India when China was fighting Japan?

Yes, there was. And I have shown you pictures of Indian soldiers in Peking. A little less wide-eyed innocence would be more credible.

Joe, that was a distasteful cheap shot that you don't belong.

I thought that is what I was telling him. Echoing my own words back to me is not much of a response. And I stand by my statement; what was said was unworthy of him, and remains so, your loyal defence notwithstanding.

Back
Top Bottom