What's new

Indian Sergical strike exposed || discussion

I have one question that no Indian sane or insane is answering. I'm going to tag @Joe Shearer here as well. If Indians strikes did occur against launch pad where fully armed insurgents are launched to Indian side , Can you tell me, How come fully armed Insurgents didn't fire a single shot and not a single fire fight broke b/w two belligerents and no casualty occurred ?

How come 8 choppers remained undetected despite of Red alert of PAF and High Mark 2016 exercises being going on ?

Were Arnab present in the Pak-America Meeting where Pakistanis were crying to America ?

These are one of many holes in the story that Indians are refusing to answer.

Last but not the least, Imagine if we pulled a stunt like this with Kalbhushan yadav where by Lt. General Asim Bajwa declaring we caught spy without presenting it to media. Imagine how much we would have been the laughing stock. But Honor and respect are the words alien to Indians.
Sir yesterday news was surfacing that they didn't use the helis. But instead they hiked for 10 hours using isro ( Indian space research organization) pictures via spy satellite. And then returned back unharmed lol.

A few tactical mistakes I found in this story is
1) If we believe your story is true . And it took Indian army soldiers 10 hours to reach target. And then 4 hours to complete the operation and then it might have taken them 10 more hours to return back as no helicopters were used in operation. So this means their forces were in combat for last complete one day is complete non sense.
2) I have attended one lecture about special forces operations and tactics in national defense academy few years back. And our teacher mentioned the best form of special forces operations when you are in hostile territory is stealth and speed. Means you are in and out. And india mentioning that it's special forces remained 4 hours in hostile territory is simply a lie.
3) Any military strategist will tell one thing, if a target is 3 km away you have to use artillery to take them out no need to send ground forces to neutralize them. . I think this is also the possibility India was thinking to do . nd was retaliated by Pakistan Army.
4) If you really wanna hurt insurgencies then best way to do it is killing the leaders . Why didn't India launched any tactical operation against Hafiz saeed in Lahore. And Maulana massod azhar in Bhawalpoor . Both cities are near to borders.

I have one question that no Indian sane or insane is answering. I'm going to tag @Joe Shearer here as well. If Indians strikes did occur against launch pad where fully armed insurgents are launched to Indian side , Can you tell me, How come fully armed Insurgents didn't fire a single shot and not a single fire fight broke b/w two belligerents and no casualty occurred ?

How come 8 choppers remained undetected despite of Red alert of PAF and High Mark 2016 exercises being going on ?

Were Arnab present in the Pak-America Meeting where Pakistanis were crying to America ?

These are one of many holes in the story that Indians are refusing to answer.

Last but not the least, Imagine if we pulled a stunt like this with Kalbhushan yadav where by Lt. General Asim Bajwa declaring we caught spy without presenting it to media. Imagine how much we would have been the laughing stock. But Honor and respect are the words alien to Indians.

• First, but not least, since honour and respect are words alien to Indians, knowing that I am an Indian, why did you tag me?
  • Second, considering that I am 66 today, and far removed from the scene of action, why are you subjecting me to this interrogation? Are you under the (mistaken) impression that people who post on PDF take military decisions?
  • Third, does the Pakistan Army, the ISI, Hafiz Sayeed, Think Tank Analysts on PDF and other authorities responsible for sub-conventional warfare against India select terrorists who can stay awake 24 hours out of 24? Is that an educational qualification or a physical attribute?
  • Fourth, would you consider addressing the helicopter mystery to the media who originally informed a surprised world that helicopters had been used? To the best of my knowledge, helicopters were not used directly in the attack. But then, that is the best of the knowledge of yet another Indian without honour and respect, so you are entitled to sneer at the answer. The best pose to do so is in front of a full-length mirror, with a sash around the waist, and a saber stuck through it. A couple of bandoliers crossed might not look amiss. Eye-patches are optional.
  • Fifth, very few Indians know what Arnab can or cannot do; if he has acquired the powers of Spiderman and was hanging from the wall, you must ask a Pakistani redolent with honour and reeking of respect to answer that.
  • Sixth, I am sure that with the infinite honour and respect at your command, you do not need Kulbhushan Yadav to become a laughing stock.
Does the honourable and respectable TTA Sahib have any more instructions or questions for this nacheez, or may I retire to my kennel and gnaw on the dinner bones?

@FunkyGen
Buddy, can you delete your comments which you did to replay that offensive troll?
That user is banned now but due to your quotes his remarks are still visible......

• First, but not least, since honour and respect are words alien to Indians, knowing that I am an Indian, why did you tag me?
  • Second, considering that I am 66 today, and far removed from the scene of action, why are you subjecting me to this interrogation? Are you under the (mistaken) impression that people who post on PDF take military decisions?
  • Third, does the Pakistan Army, the ISI, Hafiz Sayeed, Think Tank Analysts on PDF and other authorities responsible for sub-conventional warfare against India select terrorists who can stay awake 24 hours out of 24? Is that an educational qualification or a physical attribute?
  • Fourth, would you consider addressing the helicopter mystery to the media who originally informed a surprised world that helicopters had been used? To the best of my knowledge, helicopters were not used directly in the attack. But then, that is the best of the knowledge of yet another Indian without honour and respect, so you are entitled to sneer at the answer. The best pose to do so is in front of a full-length mirror, with a sash around the waist, and a saber stuck through it. A couple of bandoliers crossed might not look amiss. Eye-patches are optional.
  • Fifth, very few Indians know what Arnab can or cannot do; if he has acquired the powers of Spiderman and was hanging from the wall, you must ask a Pakistani redolent with honour and reeking of respect to answer that.
  • Sixth, I am sure that with the infinite honour and respect at your command, you do not need Kulbhushan Yadav to become a laughing stock.
Does the honourable and respectable TTA Sahib have any more instructions or questions for this nacheez, or may I retire to my kennel and gnaw on the dinner bones?
Sir I just read the news in express news of Pakistan. Pakistan Army is holding the visit of journalist in so called surgical strike areas . Now if Pakistan has something to hide. And india actually did the surgical strike then I don't think Pakistan should allow independent journalists in the area don't you think . Something just don't add up in indian version of story.

NEW DELHI: India’s Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh has said the so-called surgical strikes across the LoC did not involve any aerial operation, rejecting Indian army’s claim that troops of Special Forces were dropped inside the Pakistani territory as part of the operation.

“There were no aerial strikes,” Indian newspaper The Hindu quoted the minister, an ex army man, as saying.

According to The Hindu, the minister denied that any helicopters were used. The Thursday morning saw claims by India of carrying out surgical strikes inside Pakistan with the latter dismissing it as just firing across the Line of Control (LoC) in which two Pakistani soldiers were martyred.

Pakistan strongly condemned this unprovoked ceasefire violations by the Indian forces which, it said, was continuation of a pattern of ceasefire violations committed by the Indian forces.“We can assure India that any such aggression will not go unanswered or unpunished. Pakistan is ready to defend its people and territory from any Indian aggression or Indian state-sponsored terrorism on Pakistani soil. The valiant armed forces of Pakistan have given and will continue to give a befitting response to any aggression,” said the Foreign Office spokesman in a statement.

The foreign secretary summoned the Indian High Commissioner Gautam Bambawale later in the evening and rejected the baseless Indian claim of the so-called surgical strikes.The foreign secretary condemned the unprovoked firing by the Indian occupation forces on the LoC, resulting in martyrdom of two Pakistani troops.

Pallavi Gosh, an Indian journalist, told Geo News on Thursday that The Director General of Military Operations Ranbir Singh did not present any evidence of surgical strike which the Indian army claims to have carried out across the Line of Control against militants.

“You have to believe veracity of military’s claim,” she said when Shahzeb Khanzada asked her whether Indian journalists who attended the media briefing of the DGMO demanded any evidence.

When asked as to why no evidence was sought by Indian media when their army claimed killing over 30 people across the border in surgical strikes, Gosh said the military will soon come up with evidence, without mentioning any date or time.

India, which claims to be the largest democracy in the world, has forced local media not to broadcast any news item about the army before an approval is given by the defense ministry.

Sir I just read the news in express news of Pakistan. Pakistan Army is holding the visit of journalist in so called surgical strike areas . Now if Pakistan has something to hide. And india actually did the surgical strike then I don't think Pakistan should allow independent journalists in the area don't you think . Something just don't add up in indian version of story.

Could I now be held responsible for the Pakistan Army's actions?

My information is from field level officers serving currently, and from retired general level officers. I can choose to believe them or to disbelieve them. If their accounts are directly contradictory to the accounts that your side is getting to hear, what should I do?

Incidentally, the accounts that I have heard are not even remotely akin to what has been coming out in the media.

These vegitables need South African, Israeli commandos for handling terrorists during Bombay Drama, from where did they bought a pair of Ball's for attacking in Azaad Kashmir :lol:

After the sir-gi-kal strike, they left chandu on our side for proof.
:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: pakistani humour no one can beat us:omghaha:

at leat picturs of dead bodies could have been released as theyr claiming of hitting launch pads

no of terror camp is increasing with time, started with 5 and now its eight already, by the time this get unfolded we might see 15 or 20 camps, only 50 M to 2 KM inside the LOC :rofl::rofl::rofl:
who the Fcuk needs to cross the border to do surgical strike if only going 2 KM :rofl::rofl::rofl:
you can get snipers to shoot them, this is too much of a joke

Wait till Indian Army release the details and videos officially.
why so long, are they editing it? putting in some special effects and sounds

I tell you Indians, this stupid claim will haunt you for ages, this is the funniest surgical strike in the history of human kind

Kindly do not quote any offensive or abusive member for the mere purpose to reply or to tag the Mods. Report the post/member and move on without engaging otherwise it is like the one falls for it. Thank you.

Arnab Goswami is sharing us some key details from his ''credible sources'' about entire operation.

1: India has carried out surgical strike across the LOC in Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

2: In all eight terror launch pads are destroyed.

3: Atleast 35-40 terrorists (minimum number) have been killed.

4: Duration of Indian surgical strike is 12 mid night to 4:30 morning.

5: Surgical strike group was divided into eight teams.

6: They were spread over an area of 15km and their location was 500 m to 2km into LOC

7: Mortar move was divided into two parts which was spread across area of 2-15km.

8: Mortars and heavy artillery were fired from Uri to mislead Pak army which gave a lot of advantage to the Indian army.

9: Area which targeted was Bhimber Hot Spring Leepa Valley.

10 : Exact number of Indian soldiers who were part of this operation is classified.

11: Number of Air Force personnel were involved as well.

12: Approximately Eight Choppers took part in operation.

In the end he says

''Pakistan response is confused, they don't admit the surgical strike. Nawaz Sharif say one thing, ISI say another thing. They gone crying to United States who sent them back.''

Now keep these ''details'' in sight and take on our neighbors claim accordingly. (Many are proved wrong already). Plz act like mature person and don't deny about ''facts'' using cover up of Arnab reputation. He is not capable enough to ''draw'' such planned operation procedure so precisely.
Though dozens of questions are yet to be answered.......

@Windjammer @Zarvan @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Dazzler @Horus @Side-Winder @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @Bratva

(plz don't merge this thread, as this thread clearly mention the key points of so called surgical strikes which deserve to be discussed separately)
i mean i am no expert but 4.30 hours in Pakistan and nobody noticed?
and firing and killing and mortar fire in our territory and not a single Pakistani post or any party saw it and no local saw it????? if they saw then they didn't fire??? like wtf ????
come on idiotia ...

Fit e Munh.. banda apna pakrwa dia or baqi marwa diye kon sa hamla tho inda tho

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom