What's new

Indian security forces casualties Down by 73 percent after abrogation of Article 370

Security Forces Casualties Down By 73 Per Cent After Abrogation Of Article 370: Centre
by IANS Feb 07, 2020, 9:46 am,
613170_thump.jpg

Indian Army in Jammu and Kashmir. (Representative Image)

Minister of State for Home G Kishan Reddy told the Rajya Sabha on Wednesday (5 February) that 19 civilians died in terrorist attacks in J&K during this time.

He said 437 persons, none among them minors, are presently under preventive detention in J&K. 6,605 people including miscreants and stone pelters and overground workers of militants were taken into custody since August.

He said incidents of security personnel deaths have come down by 73 per cent in Jammu & Kashmir after the abrogation of Article 370.

While 82 security personnel were martyred during the period of 174 days from 12 February till 4 August 2019 as against 22 security force personnel who were martyred in a period of 174 days from 5 August 2019 to 25 January 2020.

The casualties including deaths in militancy, cross LoC firing and mine blasts.

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/secur...gation-of-article-370-centre-tells-parliament

Correction to the title:
73% of Indian Army casualties not being reported due to media blockade and censorship!

My bad.
Let's try "security forces" instead then.

With the 'central Armed Police', yes, it would reach distastefully high numbers, although, to be honest, not as large as these. I don't know the current figure, since that fat menace has become the Home Minister, but earlier, it was 9 divisions of the regular Army (roughly 15,000 to a division) and around 50 battalions of RR (army deputationists); not a huge figure.

The bulk of those doing the damage are the CAPF; they come in scared and fearing they will be killed, and act in extreme fashion, between fear and fury. I don't blame them, but I do blame the ones managing them. This is a very long subject, and perhaps not the right place.

Last edited:
With the 'central Armed Police', yes, it would reach distastefully high numbers, although, to be honest, not as large as these. I don't know the current figure, since that fat menace has become the Home Minister, butct earlier, it was 9 divisions of the regular Army (roughly 15,000 to a division) and around 50 battalions of RR (army deputationists); not a huge figure.

The bulk of those doing the damage are the CAPF; they come in scared and fearing they will be killed, and act in extreme fashion, between fear and fury. I don't blame them, but I do blame the ones managing them. This is a very long subject, and perhaps not the right place.
I didn't have you down as a pedant.

I didn't have you down as a pedant.

Literally, one, from 2012 onwards, professionally so! :D

PS: But wearing my pedagogical cap and gown, 135,000 + 50,000 still does not give a million (spelt 1,000,000). Not even by including every cook and laundryman in the CAPF as well, or even the J&K State Police.

Last edited:
All India had to do was stop false flag attacks on its own people.
Next step, lock down entire India for 1 year and rape problem will be solved for 1 year. :)

First apply this solution in your country then request to others

Correction to the title:
73% of Indian Army casualties not being reported due to media blockade and censorship!

Do you meant below-

Number of martyred troops can’t be disclosed, Senate told
https://www.dawn.com/news/1337974

Correction to the title:

Exactly.

India is busy torturing, electricuting, sodomizing Kashmiri young males. We don't even know how many women they have raped.

This stain on humanity called India needs to be washed with heavy detergent.

No you first.

what makes u think India does not hide its figure? Its actually easier for India to hide since they dump their soldiers bodies in ganga.

Indians will always lie to defend the atrocities they are committing in Kashmir. We have plenty of news in Pakistan about what they are doing. It is no mystery.

You even have RSS thugs given army uniforms, you can imagine what they are doing going house to house.

Security Forces Casualties Down By 73 Per Cent After Abrogation Of Article 370: Centre
by IANS Feb 07, 2020, 9:46 am,
613170_thump.jpg

Indian Army in Jammu and Kashmir. (Representative Image)

Minister of State for Home G Kishan Reddy told the Rajya Sabha on Wednesday (5 February) that 19 civilians died in terrorist attacks in J&K during this time.

He said 437 persons, none among them minors, are presently under preventive detention in J&K. 6,605 people including miscreants and stone pelters and overground workers of militants were taken into custody since August.

He said incidents of security personnel deaths have come down by 73 per cent in Jammu & Kashmir after the abrogation of Article 370.

While 82 security personnel were martyred during the period of 174 days from 12 February till 4 August 2019 as against 22 security force personnel who were martyred in a period of 174 days from 5 August 2019 to 25 January 2020.

The casualties including deaths in militancy, cross LoC firing and mine blasts.

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/secur...gation-of-article-370-centre-tells-parliament

Few issued with the Article.
1) the dates should be always for the same period last year. you cannot count 174 days in sequence from same year and compare it.
2) the figure from 12 Feb includes Pulwama attack, which happened on the 14th Feb where 40 solders were killed. Now from 5 August to 25 Jan, Kashmir was mostly under curfew and It was winter time, insurgency usually slows in winter.
Considering the figure of 22 soldiers killed is still high.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom