What's new

Indian scientists spot a galaxy 260 light-years away that isn't giving birth to any new stars

No no, you can speak Gali. I know you and others like you will suffocate without that. Your minister also did that in Chandrayaan mission. These restrictions are for those who have any shame left.
Abey charsi, if a galaxy with a ring of 380,000 lightyears wide comes at a distance of 260 light years from us, you will be sucked in its black hole..

Maybe the reporter hasn't written it correctly? That could also be the case.
Yeah, maybe.. it could be a typo..

I am not saying indians are not capable of achieving great heights,they certainly are.
But given the current circumstances under the BJP RSS vedic government ,we can confidently question the credibility and authenticity of this discovery.
They will soon come up with a new discovery that galaxy belongs to hindutva because there was a shiv mandir overthere. @Imran Khan

Oh you can definitely question credibility of anything. Problem with your question is that it is not taken seriously anywhere. Your minister tried to mock Chandrayaan 2. He tried to who mock Chandrayaan 2 of India and in response got humiliated on social media from across the world bringing bad name to Pakistan. You are free to question anything but nobody takes you guys seriously.

Oh you can definitely question credibility of anything. Problem with your question is that it is not taken seriously anywhere. Your minister tried to mock Chandrayaan 2. He tried to who mock Chandrayaan 2 of India and in response got humiliated on social media from across the world bringing bad name to Pakistan. You are free to question anything but nobody takes you guys seriously.
You earned those 33 negative ratings with such quality posts :lol:

260 light years you got to be kidding me.

The nearest satellite galaxy of milky way large Magellanic cloud is 163,000 LY away. While the nearest spiral galaxy Andromeda is 2.5 million light years away.
He might be confusing a local star cluster with a galaxy.
Probably forget to clean the lens his telescope.....

Last edited:
Abey charsi, if a galaxy with a ring of 380,000 lightyears wide comes at a distance of 260 light years from us, you will be sucked in its black hole..

Yeah, maybe.. it could be a typo..

I now down to your knowledge of physics. Please forgive us ignorant Indians and that that so called world famous institution of physics. I know that even chandrashekhar and Stephan Hawkins can learn astro physics from you guys.

You earned those 33 negative ratings with such quality posts :lol:

I have stopped counting it. Did you read the post of so called think tank? Where a guy like is think tank, I should get 330 negative ratings. 33 is very less.

I now down to your knowledge of physics. Please forgive us ignorant Indians and that that so called world famous institution of physics. I know that even chandrashekhar and Stephan Hawkins can learn astro physics from you guys.
Abey kyun ego ka masla bana raha hai apni..

There is no galaxy at 260 light years from us..

Our own milky way galaxy is about 100,000 light years wide..

Abey kyun ego ka masla bana raha hai apni..

There is no galaxy at 260 light years from us..

Our own milky way galaxy is about 100,000 light years wide..
Bhens k agay beeen bajanay ko koi fayda nahien and in this case there is son of a Gau mata...leave it.

You guys have exposed yourself like favad chaudhary.

Last edited:
Issi tarha kay Ganguon ki wajah say PDF pay bahar hae.:lol:
Yaar hum agar koi typo note kartay tou ussey at least defend nahi kartay .. report ko correct karnay ki koshish kartay..

But the perception of level of knowledge of an average Indian gets a massive hit when a bhakt comes and even defends his typo..

Yaar hum agar koi typo note kartay tou ussey at least defend nahi kartay .. report ko correct karnay ki koshish kartay..

But the perception of level of knowledge of an average Indian gets a massive hit when a bhakt comes and even defends his typo..

"Aik aur Gangu ka saamna tha Munir mujh ko
Man aik Gangu bhugat chuka jab, tau man nain daikha"
:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom