What's new

INDIAN SCIENTIST DESIGNS INDIGENOUS BULLET-PROOF JACKET, GETS APPROVAL FROM MINISTRY OF DEFENCE

Who cares about constitution. People are lynched for any reason any day in India. Even you know that.

You should be the last one talking about civilian atrocities.!!
Yours is a country where lil kids get mutilated in broad daylight and people going to mosque to pray get shredded to pieces.!!

If you cannot contribute to the topic do not try to disrupt the discussions...you can sincerely disappear.

The butthurt is strong in you.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/world-class-body-armour-made-in-india-but-not-for-our-cops-1202871
Did you know that India is considered a world leader in body armor technology? Did you know that bullet proof jackets and helmets built to the highest specifications of personal protection are not just built in India but exported to more than 230 forces in over 100 countries?

Among the users - the British, German, Spanish and French Armies - and police forces stretching from Japan in the East to the US in the West.

So NATO already lines up to buy Indian BPJs.

Trlling do not require any reading. He is a famous troll. Ignore him.

You should be the last one talking about civilian atrocities.!!
Yours is a country where lil kids get mutilated in broad daylight and people going to mosque to pray get shredded to pieces.!!

If you cannot contribute to the topic do not try to disrupt the discussions...you can sincerely disappear.

It is actually you who should be the last one pointing fingers on others with Modi's and Yogi's ruling your country. Those who shred people to pieces are our enemies and we blast them to pieces and don't vote them to rule us. Same goes for mutilations. That necrophiliac CM of UP is enough to show the filth of your nation and your country.

Corrupt committees and quota scientists are reason of all shortcomings and miseries of armed forces

Corrupt committee reject desi mal for import to get bribe. Corrupt committee do not pass desi material.

I have no rohani shit. We are not fool and retards like you.

1.5 kg vest. :lol:

Anyways there is no fantasies on my side and you certainly not even qualified to blow anything apart from your money little wonderland. Now don't quote me again or I would have to make you feel regret for it. Don't forget your auqat.

Thank you for atleast mentioning "1.5kg vest"
Atleast you tried and goodbye
I won't quote you again because you will again try to derail this thread.!!
Goodbye.!!

Good.. now India can sell it to Bangladesh and perhaps small share to boogyman for this promotion.

Thread cleaned. Stick to the topic in hand and avoid violations. In-case of the same anymore, kindly report without quoting back and move-on.

Thanks.

Thread cleaned. Stick to the topic in hand and avoid violations. In-case of the same anymore, kindly report without quoting back and move-on.

Thanks.
Thank you Sir.
I apologise for speaking off-topic sometimes but I try my best to follow the rules of the forum.!!
Thank you and apologies if my language was rash.

What's indigenous in a bullet resistant (there is nothing bullet proof) jacket design?
Stitching?

Bullet_Proof_Vest.jpg

Representation

KOLKATA: A bullet-proof jacket designed by Bengali scientist Professor Shantanu Bhowmick has finally received the government's approval.

The empowered committee of the Ministry of Defence approved the jacket, which is made from indigenous ultra modern lightweight thermoplastic technology. It will be included in the Prime Minister's 'Make in India' project. The task of manufacturing the jackets will begin after the PMO gives it the green-light.

A joint collaboration between the DRDO and defence ministry, this is the first time in 70 years that the Indian Army will have bullet-proof jacket manufactured completely through indigenous technology.

Currently, India spends Rs 1.5 lakh on a single jacket used by the military and para-military forces. These jackets are imported from America. Dr. Bhowmick's jacket will cost only Rs 50,000 per jacket. That means India will save Rs 20,000 crores every year.

The present bullet proof jackets being used by our jawans in the Army, BSF, CRPF, and Police are heavy, weighing anywhere between 15-18 kgs. These new lightweight jackets weigh 6-8 times less at just 1.5 kg. It has 20 layers and the carbon fiber in it will enable the jacket to work in 57 degrees Celsius also.

http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2017/06/indian-scientist-designs-indigenous.html

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom