What's new

Indian schoolgirl attempts suicide after being paraded naked by teacher

why crime rate is higher in Delhi?
it's because of jaats,biharis and upiites.
they don't respect women.i've lots of jaat friends from haryana and delhi but i must say jaats of delhi are uncivilized and they love to fight with othes fro no reason.
biharis in delhi are generally rickshaw wallahs and they stare the **** out of a women.biharis also don't respect women and teat them as second grade living form.there are also rich biharis and they are very liberal.
up is the worst state in india.so what do you expect from upiites???upiites are hardcore criminals.
illegal bangladeshi colonies are also responsible for increased criminal activities.there are many bengali colonies in new delhi and all are filled with those criminal bangladeshis.these bangladeshis come to our country and breed like pigs and then they commit crime.bangladeshis too don't respect women.

overall if you are a women living in delhi then you've got to get used to humiliation.
funny thing is that these jaats,biharis,upiites and bangladeshi also have sisters and they also have to go through these circumstances.it's really funny brother is eve teasing and sisters getting eve teased.

TROLL... it has nothing do to with HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS BY A STATE AGENCY...it is more a crime at an individual level.

As if they wud understand this. TO understand the situation they need to understand defination of Human Right Violation and for that they need to experience Human Rights. :D :D :D

He just saw the thread and pounced on it without even realising what he is replying to and with what answer. Chinese greatness at its best. :P

shameful reality of so called biggest democracy.

Who says Democracy and Crime are antonymous ?

Kya bol rahe ho pehle clear kar lo fir vomit karna yahan? Be clear with ur thoughts.

What a sick society.

Dont worry bro. our whole subcontinent is of similar nature. our societies are socially very similar. If you turks have problem with our societies then better leave this thread or forum.

Go to the hi class europeans for that sake. we all know what aukaat turks have among europeans. better stick to them. if u wanna be one among us then understand the cultural norms and limitations of our region.

thats why i have used word "child abuse" instead of "punishment"

and this is even worse

Indian girl shot dead after objecting to man urinating outside her home
A teenage girl has been shot dead after objecting to a man urinating outside the door of her family home in Delhi.

Her mother was also shot in the row and is critically ill in hospital.

Indian girl shot dead after objecting to man urinating outside her home - Telegraph

Don't muddle up the issues here.
We are talking about a teacher who is educated and suppose to teach what is right or wrong. In the second case we are talking about a criminal element who has no regard for decency or rule of law.

What is the condition of the girl??? any update???

it's because of jaats,biharis and upiites.
they don't respect women.i've lots of jaat friends from haryana and delhi but i must say jaats of delhi are uncivilized and they love to fight with othes fro no reason.
biharis in delhi are generally rickshaw wallahs and they stare the **** out of a women.biharis also don't respect women and teat them as second grade living form.there are also rich biharis and they are very liberal.
up is the worst state in india.so what do you expect from upiites???upiites are hardcore criminals.
illegal bangladeshi colonies are also responsible for increased criminal activities.there are many bengali colonies in new delhi and all are filled with those criminal bangladeshis.these bangladeshis come to our country and breed like pigs and then they commit crime.bangladeshis too don't respect women.

overall if you are a women living in delhi then you've got to get used to humiliation.
funny thing is that these jaats,biharis,upiites and bangladeshi also have sisters and they also have to go through these circumstances.it's really funny brother is eve teasing and sisters getting eve teased.

Yeah blame the Bangladeshis for your rape capital. Truth is you indians are perverted and sick in the head as shown by your temple prostitutes. Dis respecting women is a national hobby in your land.

Yeah blame the Bangladeshis for your rape capital. Truth is you indians are perverted and sick in the head as shown by your temple prostitutes. Dis respecting women is a national hobby in your land.
shut up mullah.
do you want me to put up the list of bengali colonies in new delhi.
i say what i've seen.you illegal bangladeshis are flooding new delhi and you people are a born criminal.

Local news. Not of world Affairs. Banned Topic. Just report the thread and the OP. Mods will deal with this mess.

shameful reality of so called biggest democracy.
Much better then worlds biggest Islamic Republic ...

21793_481506055223186_1130447421_n.jpg

Are Pakistani's generally intellectually deficient?

If a pigeon poops or a girl is humiliated by her teacher, the best line that the most brilliant Pakistani's come up with is:
India is a democracy/India shinning/etc

Do you have brains to comprehend what democracy is? How is it related to the topic at hand?

Not surprising this happened in India of all places. The teacher will most likely escape with a slap on the wrist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom