What's new

Indian sabotage of Pakistan continues

Your Warhawak might be very self satisfying to your mindset, but doing some R&D work in finding actual culprit will go a long way in getting the justic for those who have been killed.

Whatever happening in Pakistan, the sole responsible entity for such mess is itself Pakistan, there is no point in accusing India of playing the game of sabotage. This what you get to see when you follow your agenda of waging a thousand year war on India and you should not feel any surprized for the price you require to pay for it.

1.) You need to learn to spell

2.) You need to learn proper punctuation usage

3.) You need to learn proper sentence structure

Thank you.

1.) You need to learn to spell

2.) You need to learn proper punctuation usage

3.) You need to learn proper sentence structure

Thank you.

Disappear Disappear and Disappear, is that what you trying to listen?

Disappear Disappear and Disappear, is that what you trying to listen?

Disappear, Disappear and Disappear. Is this what you trying to hear?

I hope you aren't aspiring to become a school teacher.

Disappear, Disappear and Disappear. Is this what you trying to hear?

I hope you aren't aspiring to become a school teacher.

If there is anything that you can contribute then feel free the same, or else go off because your perfectionism in grammer will not make you any learned creature for the topic at hand.

Why don't we just nuke India to hell. We have more nukes and better ones than them. A first strike by us in a relentless fashion will severly limit India's response and we can finally get rid of this nuisance neighbor who seeks to destroy us by sending extremists Hindu suicide bombers to our cities.

Post of the Year for pure BS.:hitwall::hitwall:

I hope U.S.A. sees what kind of people you really are and invades you just like they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. We don't need you type people who kill innocent ones to further their political ideologies. Every human life on this planet is precious, but appearently you people have different views.

Why don't we just nuke India to hell. We have more nukes and better ones than them. A first strike by us in a relentless fashion will severly limit India's response and we can finally get rid of this nuisance neighbor who seeks to destroy us by sending extremists Hindu suicide bombers to our cities.

Go ahead, amigo. :bunny:

I hope U.S.A. sees what kind of people you really are and invades you just like they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. We don't need you type people who kill innocent ones to further their political ideologies. Every human life on this planet is precious, but appearently you people have different views.

I'm expecting more from you come on you can do better than this.:bounce::bounce:

Tue, Mar 9 10:50 AM
Islamabad, Mar.9 (ANI): Continuing their old policy of blaming 'foreign powers' for terror attacks in the country, Pakistani leaders have once again pointed fingers toward involvement of foreign hands in Monday's suicide bombing at the office of the Special Intelligence Agency in Lahore in which at least 11 persons were killed.

Talking to media persons here, Interior Minister Rehman Malik blamed the Taliban for the attack, saying the banned extremist outfit was working as 'mercenaries' in Pakistan.

"Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has been involved in all terror attacks in the country... they are hired killers and want to destabilise Pakistan," Malik said.

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah went a step ahead and directly blamed India's external intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) for the suicide attack.

Sanaullah also pointed fingers towards Israel, and other countries.

"India's Research and Analysis Wing was involved in Monday's suspected suicide car bomb attack on a special investigation unit. Besides other neighbouring countries, India's RAW is also involved. Israel and other countries could also be involved," The Nation quoted Sanaullah, as saying. (ANI)

Pak leaders blame 'foreign hands', RAW for Lahore attack - Yahoo! India News

I hope U.S.A. sees what kind of people you really are and invades you just like they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. We don't need people who kill innocent ones to further their political ideologies. Every human life on this planet is precious, but appearently you people have different views.

Please correct your spellings. appearently correction: apparently.

Please mind before ordering Nuclear attack on India you will use correct spellings. I hope Indonesia will trust your spellings.

All the Indians come in here so insecure about themselves and give each other thanks. HAHAHAHAHAHA

permit me to help you with grammar and sentence construction since you so profess to be a "maestro"

what you really meant to say sahib is " I hope that the USA realises the kind of people you are and invades you like they did Iraq and Afghanistan. We do not need people of your calibre who kill innocent people to further their political ideologies. Every human life on this planet is precious, but apparently (sic) you share a different view"

now run back 2 your tunnel and keep on dreaming

Back
Top Bottom