What's new

Indian Rupee patla ho gaya. A new theory of economist Modi on failing Indian economy.

ab chai wala mu chupata ghum raha ha .

Indian economy is going in the worst direction ever and I can see the return of east India company soon. India has seven months of foreign reserves left and they have to pay $222 billion loan in March 2019. So in this very format India will take more loans most probably in Feburary and this means a Euro American take over of India. India will be nothing more than a slave colony. Their debt is already well above 1/2 trillion dollar so more loans is a death for India.

Indian economy is going in the worst direction ever and I can see the return of east India company soon. India has seven months of foreign reserves left and they have to pay $222 billion loan in March 2019. So in this very format India will take more loans most probably in Feburary and this means a Euro American take over of India. India will be nothing more than a slave colony. Their debt is already well above 1/2 trillion dollar so more loans is a death for India.

which one is better euro american slave with 8 percent growth or chinese slave with failed economy ? :D

Last edited:
which one is better euro american slave with 8 percent growth or chinese slave ? :D
Aaa about that 8% growth of yours this year. Are you people forgetting that your currency has already lost 11% so your actual growth is -3% I told you it is difficult to understand how modi economics work.

LOAN, really ??? Now I understand that you are really an economic expert as you claim in various other threads. But one who don't know the basic difference between various financial instruments like bonds and loans. LOL :bunny:

Aaa about that 8% growth of yours this year. Are you people forgetting that your currency has already lost 11% so your actual growth is -3% I told you it is difficult to understand how modi economics work.

any strategy how to get your failed economy out of this chinese black hole ?

upload_2018-8-23_22-47-7.png

upload_2018-8-23_22-48-2.png

upload_2018-8-23_22-48-58.png

https://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/

So why is Modi Jew crying in the top most post care to press the play button where is saying every thing is fine with Pakistan but why Indian rupee getting patla? Aab Bhai I am not making the Indian rupee patla.

Wow, my economist, so much economic Gyan without any reality?

Do you know the reality of 222.2 billion dollar short term debt? Do you? Lemme help you by putting forth the data :

https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/PressRelease/PDFs/PR341816BAE7EE31054F7898D6209336FBEA11.PDF

upload_2018-8-23_23-0-5.png

You can see 222.2 billion debt here right?

1. 89.1 billion dollar are in NRI deposits reaching maturity. NRI Deposits in India are GROWING year over year.
Do you know why they are accounted in 'debt' btw?
Do you think these are actually a problem?
I will give you a hint :
My family has quite a few NRI deposits of worth 5-6 million USD in India and we are planning to double them in 3-4 years.

2. Soverign Debt, payable by Government is just 5 billion dollars.

3. Short term debt of 102 billion dollar majorly consist of Foreign Portfolio Investments (FPI): corporate bonds held by foreigners and are payable by the corporates.
Do you really think corporates cannot manage their payments and currency pressure?
There is a position in each company called Treasurer and his or her full time job is to manage money of the company. One of our subsidiary in India had a USD payment of 400K, you know what my treasurer did? He bought options of INR vs USD. Even though INR fell, we were still able to pay USD payment at 54.46 INR per USD. Why? That was the strike price of option. And thats just one trick. There is a whole discipline called hedging in corporate finance. Ask someone who has done CFA charter.

There is a reason why armchair economists are considered stupid, just like armchair generals who look things in isolation. Reality is WAY more complicated than what you see in news papers and random reports. The reality is that in 2019 there is election so astro-turfing for votes has already started. The reality is that like of economics times of india have to publish spicy news out of mundane details of economy to sell their paper.

Last edited:
Wow, my economist, so much economic Gyan without any reality?

Do you know the reality of 222.2 billion dollar short term debt? Do you? Lemme help you by putting forth the data :

https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/PressRelease/PDFs/PR341816BAE7EE31054F7898D6209336FBEA11.PDF

View attachment 493929

You can see 222.2 billion debt here right?

1. 89.1 billion dollar are in NRI deposits reaching maturity. NRI Deposits in India are GROWING year over year.
Do you know why they are accounted in 'debt' btw?
Do you think these are actually a problem?
I will give you a hint :
My family has quite a few NRI deposits of worth 5-6 million USD in India and we are planning to double them in 3-4 years.

2. Soverign Debt, payable by Government is just 5 billion dollars.

3. Short term debt of 102 billion dollar majorly consist of Foreign Portfolio Investments (FPI): corporate bonds held by foreigners and are payable by the corporates.
Do you really think corporates cannot manage their payments and currency pressure?
There is a position in each company called Treasurer and his or her full time job is to manage money of the company. One of our subsidiary in India had a USD payment of 400K, you know what my treasurer did? He bought options of INR vs USD. Even though INR fell, we were still able to pay USD payment at 54.46 INR per USD. Why? That was the strike price of option. And thats just one trick. There is a whole discipline called hedging in corporate finance. Ask someone who has done CFA charter.

There is a reason why armchair economists are considered stupid, just like armchair generals who look things in isolation. Reality is WAY more complicated than what you see in news papers and random reports. The reality is that in 2019 there is election so astro-turfing for votes has already started. The reality is that like of economics times of india have to publish spicy news out of mundane details of economy to sell their paper.
Unless you happen to be his mullah, there is nothing you can inject in his brain

Back
Top Bottom